Sprint is now offering iPhone XR with 64GB of storage in your choice of colors for $8 per month. You’ll need to commit to an 18 month contract, after which time you can upgrade to another iPhone. For comparison, Sprint usually charges $25 and Best Buy is at $15 per month. This is the best price we’ve tracked without trade-in.
iPhone XR delivers a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display protected by an IP67 rating that can take on water for up to 30 minutes. Notable features include 12 and 7MP cameras, Face ID, an A12 bionic chip, and support for wireless charging.
iPhone XR features:
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display (LCD)
- IP67 water and dust resistant (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes)
- 12MP camera with OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front camera—Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, and Smart HDR
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging—works with Qi chargers
- iOS 12 with Memoji, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts, and Group FaceTime
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.