Amazon is offering the Espro 12-ounce Matte Black Travel Tea Press (5012T-15BK) for
$22.63 $21.34 $20.74 Prime shipped. Down from its $30 or more normal going rate, this is a new all-time low that we’ve tracked historically. If you’ve ever wanted to make tea on-the-go, this is a fantastic tool to have at your disposal. With the ability to make 12-ounces of your favorite leaf-based concoction, your drink will stay hot for many hours after being made. Rated 4.4/5 stars.
Nomad Base Station
For at-home espresso brewing, check out the Primula Aluminum Maker Bold at $12 Prime shipped. Designed to brew your espresso using nothing more than a stove, this is also a great camping accessory to use with an open fire. Just keep in mind you won’t be able to use it to brew tea, just espresso.
The 20-ounce Jura Outdoor Tumbler is a great add-on to either purchase here. It’s just $11 Prime shipped, which makes it a fantastic use of your savings here. Plus, it’ll keep cold drinks cool for up to 24-hours, which is a huge bonus.
Espro Travel Tea Press:
- BEAUTIFUL TEA ON-THE-GO – The ESPRO Travel Press is designed for people that want great tasting tea when they’re on the move
- EXTRACTION THAT STOPS ON A DIME – The double tea micro-filter sweeps leaves into an isolated chamber, stopping extraction instantly and making every sip perfect
- PRESS & REPEAT – The tea can be easily re-steeped multiple times without a mess
- HOT FOR HOURS – insulated, double-walled stainless-steel keeps your brew toasty for hours and won’t ever break or leak
- FRIENDS FOR LIFE – We even guarantee it for life – let’s all raise a cup to that.
- Makes 12 oz tea and holds 15 oz as a travel mug; Matte Black; BPA, BPS, and phthalate free
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.