Hautelook’s Winter and Waterproof Boots Event takes up to 60% off men’s styles from Sperry, Tommy Hilfiger, Timberland, and more. Prices are as marked. Customers receive free shipping on orders over $49. One of the most notable deals from this event is the Cole Haan Zerogrand Hiker Boots that are on sale for $190. To compare, these boots were originally priced at $300. Hiker boots are very trendy for this season and they’re practical with a waterproof barrier. This style also will pair nicely with jeans or khakis alike. They are currently rated 4.7/5 stars from Cole Haan customers. Find the rest of our top picks from Hautelook’s Boot Sale below.
Another style that’s a great option is the Tommy Hilfiger Cals Duck Boot. These boots are marked down to just $60 and originally were priced at $100. They’re available in three color options and feature a cushioned insole to promote comfort.
Our top picks for men include:
- Sperry Breakwater Suede Duck Boots $95 (Orig. $110)
- Tommy Hilfiger Cals Duck Boots $60 (Orig. $100)
- Cole Haan Zerogrand Hiker Boot $190 (Orig. $300)
- Pajar Leroy Boots $190 (Orig. $300)
- Timberland 1978 Shoes $80 (Orig. $160)
- Clarks Bowman Waterproof Boots $90 (Orig. $115)
- ..and even more deals…
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.