Walmart is currently offering the LEGO Architecture Shanghai City Skyline for $47.99 shipped. Usually selling for $60, like you’ll find at Amazon, today’s offer is good for a 20% discount, matches the low there, and is the second-best we’ve seen to date. This nearly 600-piece creation assembles several famous buildings from Shanghai including Longhua Temple, Radisson Blu Hotel, World Financial Center, and more. It measures over nine-inches high and 11-inches wide. I personally love the LEGO Architecture series, and this one embodies the same attention to detail as kits I’ve previously built. Head below for more deals from $3.50.
Other notable LEGO deals include:
- City Downtown Fire Brigade: $80 (Reg. $100) | Amazon
- Disney Series 2 Minifigures: $3.50 (Reg. $4) | Amazon
- City Fire Plane: $48 (Reg. $60) | Walmart
- Toy Story 4Carnival Mania: $32 (Reg. $50) | Amazon
- Creator 3in1 Dune Buggy: $12 (Reg. $15) | Amazon
- City Great Vehicles Diving Yacht: $16 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
LEGO Architecture Shanghai Skyline features:
Recreate Shanghai in China’s blend of historical and modern architecture with this realistic LEGO® Architecture 21039 Shanghai Skyline Collection model. This LEGO brick collectible toy features the city’s iconic points of interest, including Chenghuang Miao Temple, Longhua Temple and Pagoda, Radisson Blu Hotel, Bund area, Oriental Pearl, World Financial Center, the Shanghai Tower and Huangpu River, and is finished with a decorative Shanghai nameplate.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.