Today only, as a part of its Black Friday Deals, Amazon is offering a wide variety of PCs, monitors, and Mac accessory discounts priced from $75. Our top pick is the LG 24-inch 1080p Monitor (24MP88HV-S) for $149.99 shipped. That’s $50 off the typical rate there and is a match for the lowest price we have tracked. Anyone on the lookout for a monitor with minimal bezels is bound to be smitten with the looks of this display. Each edge is symmetrical with mere 2.5mm bezels. The screen measures 24-inches in size, has a 1080p resolution, and is VESA-ready. Dual HDMI ports can be found along the back. Rated 4.5/5 stars. Continue reading to find more of our top picks from this sale up to 30% off.
More noteworthy deals:
- APC 850VA 9-Outlet UPS: $75 (Reg. $108)
- LG 27-inch 4K USB-C Monitor: $380 (Reg. $450)
- Acer Chromebox 1.8GHz/4GB/128GB: $190 (Reg. $270)
- Lenovo 24-inch All-in-One PC Ryzen 5/16GB/512GB: $600 (Reg. $699)
- View all…
Still on a hunt for the perfect monitor? If so, don’t miss our lengthy roundup of Black Friday discounts right here. Leading the pack we have Samsung’s 49-inch Gaming UltraWide at $500 off, alongside many others priced from $160.
LG 24-inch 1080p Monitor features:
- Full HD IPS Monitor
- Infinity Display (2.5 millimeter bezel); OS Compatibility Windows 10
- sRGB over 99 percent; Color Depth: 16.7M colors
- On Screen Control with Screen Split 2.0
- Black Stabilizer
- Reader Mode. Viewing Angle-178 / 178
- Mounting type: VESA Size (millimeter) : 75 x 75
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.