JBL’s Black Friday pricing is now live across a variety of the company’s headphones both at Amazon and direct. Our favorite is the Quantum ONE Over-Ear Gaming Headset with Active Noise Cancellation at $149.95 shipped. Also available direct. Down from $300, today’s deal saves 50% and marks a new all-time low in 2021, though it’s a match for our last mention in November of 2020. This high-end gaming headset uses JBL’s unique QuantumSPHERE 360 technology that leverages integrated head tracking sensors to let you “pinpoint sound during gameplay.” It also leverages true active noise cancellation which can help block out distractions while you’re trying to focus on a competitive gaming match. It works with PC, Xbox, PlayStation, Switch, and more, while also including RGB lighting and a detachable boom microphone. There’s quite the selection of JBL audio gear on sale already, and we outline each discounted price available down below.
More JBL over-ear headphone deals:
- Quantum 100 Wired Gaming: $25 (Reg. $30+) | Amazon, direct
- Quantum 200 Wired Gaming: $35 (Reg. $50+) | Amazon, direct
- Quantum 300 Wired Gaming: $40 (Reg. $60+) | Amazon, direct
- Quantum 400 Wired Gaming: $70 (Reg. $80+) | Amazon, direct
- Quantum 600 Wireless Gaming: $100 (Reg. $150) | Amazon, direct
- Quantum 800 Wireless Gaming: $130 (Reg. $200) | Amazon, direct
- Tour One Wireless: $150 (Reg. $300) | Amazon, direct
- Tune 660NC Wireless: $50 (Reg. $60) | Amazon, direct
- Tune 710BT Wireless: $65 (Reg. $80) | Amazon, direct
- Tune 500 Wired: $20 (Reg. $25+) | Amazon, direct
- Tune 510BT Wireless: $25 (Reg. $30) | Amazon, direct
- Live 460NC Wireless: $65 (Reg. $130) | Amazon, direct
- Live 660NC Wireless: $50 (Reg. $60) | Amazon, direct
More JBL true wireless + in-ear headphone deals:
- Tour PRO+: $100 (Reg. $180) | Amazon, direct
- Endurance Peak II: $50 (Reg. $80) | Amazon, direct
- Reflect Mini NC: $75 (Reg. $100+) | Amazon, direct
- Tune 125BT: $20 (Reg. $25+) | Amazon, direct
- Tune 125TWS: $50 (Reg. $60) | Amazon, direct
- Tune 215BT: $20 (Reg. $40) | Amazon, direct
- Tune 225TWS: $50 (Reg. $60+) | Amazon, direct
- Live Free NC+ TWS: $75 (Reg. $150) | Amazon, direct
- Live Pro+ TWS: $90 (Reg. $180) | Amazon, direct
Don’t forget that Apple’s latest AirPods 3 with Spatial Audio and more are currently on sale for an Amazon low of $155. Normally $179, today’s deal is only the second time that we’ve seen these brand-new earbuds at a discounted price and makes now a great time to upgrade your on-the-go audio game. After checking out that deal, don’t forget to swing by our Black Friday guide for all of the latest sales that we track over the rest of this week.
More on JBL’s Quantum ONE Gaming Headset:
- In competitive gaming, sound is survival, and JBL knows great sound: from the thrill of tracking enemies in FPS games, to engaging in epic MOBA battles, the JBL Quantum ONE amplifies every victory in PC gaming.
- Features JBL QuantumSPHERE 360 technology with integrated head-tracking sensor allows you to pinpoint sound during game play for a true competitive edge, so you never have to miss a step, shot or jump during gameplay.
- JBL Quantum ONE gaming headset incorporates True Active Noise Cancellation which actively monitors your environment and blocks out unnecessary noise so that you can focus on the game in front of you.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links