Anker’s official Amazon storefront is now offering its PowerWave 10W Qi Charging Pad for $9.99 with free shipping for Prime members or in orders over $25. Normally fetching $14, you’re looking at the lowest price in over six months with today’s offer saving you 28% and marking the second-best discount of the year. Anker’s compact Qi charging pad is about as simple as it gets for outfitting the nightstand or desk with a reliable wireless charger. Its 10W output can drop down to 7.5W speeds for iPhones, with a slim design that won’t standout too much from the rest of your setup. Be it for a stocking stuffer or just to refresh your own charging kit, this is an easy recommendation at the price.
More smartphone accessories:
- Not sold on Series 7? Go save $100 on Apple Watch Series 6 instead
- ESR HaloLock Kickstand MagSafe Charger: $20 (Reg. $35) | Amazon
- Save 30% on popular Oontz portable Bluetooth speakers starting at $18
- UGREEN 20W USB-C Charger: $8 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
- OLEBR Aluminum Charging Stand: $9 (Reg. $14) | Amazon
- Save $110 on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 bundles from $200, more for Cyber Monday
- UGREEN USB-C Right Angle Cable 2-pack: $12 (Reg. $14) | Amazon
Deals still live from the weekend:
- ESR HaloLock Dashboard MagSafe Mount: $25 (Reg. $35) | Amazon
- Anker Black Friday sale is now live with new iPhone essentials, USB-C hubs, more from $12
- PopSockets PopGrip for MagSafe: $24 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- UGREEN 100W USB-C Charger: $80 (Reg. $100) Amazon
- Scosche magnetic phone mounts and more are up to 50% off for Black Friday from $7.50
- OLEBR Aluminum Charging Stand: $10 (Reg. $15) | Amazon
- elago Prime member Black Friday sale starts at $6.50: Retro Apple Watch stands, more
- UGREEN Adjustable Aluminum Smartphone Stand: $11 (Reg. $13) | Amazon
- ESR HaloLock Kickstand: $20 (Reg. $26) | Amazon
- Marshall’s delightfully retro Emberton Bluetooth Speaker drops to new low of $100 (Save 33%)
- ADDTAM Surge Protector w/ USB: $13 (Reg. $17) | Amazon
The Anker Advantage: Enjoyed by over 50 million users worldwide, our leading technology will change the way you charge. Instantly charge your phone or earbuds simply by placing them in the center of PowerWave Pad. Never fuss around with plugging and unplugging cables again, just set down and power up.
PowerWave Pad provides 10W output for Samsung Galaxy, 7.5W for iPhone, and 5W for other phones or wireless earbuds (including AirPods). Don’t fumble with your phone case. PowerWave charges directly through protective cases up to 5 mm thick (not including cases with magnetic or metal attachments).
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links