Here’s a dead simple way to score some Android apps/games for free. Head over to Amazon’s Appstore, download HayDay (no cost) to your compatible Android device and within 48 hours a $10 credit will be added to your account.
This offer is only available to Android users who have not previously downloaded Hay Day from the Amazon Appstore. Please note: Your promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) September 30, 2016 and can only be used towards digital content in the Appstore.
Interested in more free Android apps and games? Make sure to check out Amazon Underground.
Full terms and conditions are as follows:
Virtual reality may be all the rage right now in video games, but there’s still a ton of love for 2D classics. Emulators and Nintendo’s Virtual Console do a good job of replicating the retro gaming experience. However, at the end of the day, it’s just not the same.
Luckily, 8bitdo and Analogue have once again teamed up to help bridge the gap between modern and old school gaming. This time the tandem has set its sights on one of our favorite consoles from the 90’s: Super Nintendo. Now instead of being tethered to the SNES with its short controller cord, you can grab the latest Retro Receiver and go wireless.
All it takes is a few greasy fingerprints and a (un)healthy layer of dust to mar your HDTV’s beautiful display. You can bring it back to like-new condition with a little know-how and a few basic items, but you could cause permanent damage if you’re not careful.
Today we’re going to walk you through how to safely clean your HDTV without having to buy one of those overpriced kits from a big-box store…
The sale we’ve all been waiting for is finally here. Today marks the first day Nordstrom’s massive Anniversary Sale is open to the public. It runs until August 8, but you’re going to want to dive in sooner rather than later since popular sizes and colors tend to sell out quickly.
Nordstrom’s tremendous customer service and rock-solid return policy make it one of my all-time favorite retailers so today feels like Christmas for me. The sale features thousands of premium men’s apparel and accessories from some of the biggest names in fashion like Lacoste, The North Face, Patagonia, Burberry, Lucky Brand, Nike and many others. Here are our top picks for men:
- Lacoste Pima Cotton Jersey V-Neck T-Shirt: $33 (Reg. $50)
- Nike Dri-FIT Training T-Shirt: $18 (Reg. $25)
- Nike Dri-FIT Half Zip Running Top: $46 (Reg. $65)
- Nike Ultimate Dry FZ Knit Zip Hoodie: $96 (Reg. $130)
- Patagonia ‘Better Sweater’ Zip Front Jacket: $100 (Reg. $139)
- North Face Windproof/Water Resistant Jacket: $110 (Reg. $149)
- Sperry Top-Sider Avenue Rain Boot: $73 (Reg. $110)
- Lacoste White Croc Regular Fit Polo: $65 (Reg. $98)
- Burberry Large Chronograph Bracelet Watch: $500 (Reg. $895)
- Sperry Authentic Original Boat Shoe: $70 (Reg. $110)
- Cole Haan Warren Wingtip: $130 (Reg. $200)
- Citizens of Humanity Straight Fit Jeans: $146 (Reg. $218)
- Ted Baker London Trim Fit Wool Suit: $465 (Reg. $695)
- Kiehl’s Body Fuel All-in-one Conditioning Wash: $35 (Reg. $50)
For the best women’s and home deals in Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, click here.
Update (8/15 8:15am): Nintendo’s NES Classic Edition console is now up for pre-order at Target for $59.99 shipped (Releases November 11th)
Nintendo announced its next major release yesterday and while it wasn’t the much-rumored NX game console, it was still a pretty big bombshell. Nintendo is re-releasing its beloved NES this September in an adorable palm-sized form factor. While the initial announcement left gamers of all ages giddy with nostalgia, there are still many questions left unanswered by the Japanese gaming giant. But a new report has clarified a few details everyone has been wondering about. Here’s the breakdown: