expiredPower banks: OLALA 4000mAh w/ Micro USB cable $9 (Reg. $13), Solove Titan 20,000mAh $28 (Reg. $39), more
Jared Weintraub - Mar. 8th 2016 10:48 am ET
OLALA Gadgets via Amazon offers the OLALA 4000mAh Power Bank Charger for $12.99, but if you use the code 3LRYL8BF the price drops to $8.99 Prime shipped. That’s $4 off the regular sale price and the lowest we can find for it. It has a built-in Micro USB cable so you don’t have to carry around an extra cable for your devices. It’s also light weight and slim with four LED power indicators that show the battery status. Rated 4.7/5 stars by 20 Amazon shoppers.
Next up, Vantrue via Amazon has the Solove Titan 20,000mAh Ultra Slim Portable Charger for $38.99, but when you use the code DWZN2T8T the price drops to $27.99 Prime shipped. That’s $11 off the sale price and $5 less than the previous low. This charger can fully charge “the iPad Air almost twice, the iPhone 6 Plus about five times, the iPhone 6/6S at least seven times, the iPhone 5s ten times” Rated 4.4/5 stars by over 400 Amazon customers.
Even more power banks on sale:
- Anker PowerCore+ Quick Charge 2.0 Power Bank w/ Travel Pouch $27 (Orig. $70) | Amazon
- Portable External USB Power Bank w/ Built-In Micro USB 2200mAh $3 (Orig. $10) | eBay
- LifeBox 10,000mAh Portable Car Jump Starter and Power Bank $40 (Orig. $100) | Yugster
- KMASHI 5000mAh External Battery Power Bank $5 (Orig. $10) | Amazon
- Use code 8QFM2KU3
- PNY PowerPack 2600 USB Rechargeable External Battery $4 (Orig. $8) | Best Buy
- UNU 10,000mAH w/ 2-in-1 Lightning Cable and MicroUSB $25 (Orig. $30) | Amazon
- Use code 9ZDA264B
More info on the Olala power bank: