Pebble Steel Smartwatch for iOS/Android in black or sliver $100 shipped (Orig. $230)
Justin Kahn - Oct. 6th 2015 12:07 pm ET
Best Buy is offering the Pebble Steel Smartwatch for Select iOS and Android Devices in Black or Silver (401BLR) for $99.99 shipped. Amazon is also offering its Prime members (only) the same deal on the black model at $99.99 shipped. That’s $130 under the original listing, about $30 under the next best price from a trusted retailer, matching our previous mention and the best we can find.
Made from marine-grade stainless-steel and Corning Gorilla Glass, this model has a genuine leather band and lasts 5-7 days on a single charge. More features:
- Read email, texts, incoming calls, calendars and access your favorite apps on your wrist
- Discover thousands of apps and watch faces to customize Pebble Steel to fit your life
- Control your music right from your wrist with iTunes, Spotify, Pandora and more
- Rechargeable battery lasts 5-7 days on a single charge
- Waterproof up to 5 ATM (approx. 165 feet)
It has a 4.1/5 star rating from over 650 Amazon customers. We also still have the Garmin Fenix 2 Performer fitness smartwatch bundle for $300 shipped (Orig. $450).