Amazon is discounting a number of networking-related products this morning. There plenty of deals available that make for solid networking upgrades. Free shipping is available for Prime members or in orders of $49+.
Our top pick is the D-Link AC750 802.11ac Wireless Router (model DIR-813) for $24.95 Prime shipped. That’s good for 50% off the original listing, down $5 from the regular going rate and the best available. Rarely do we see a 802.11ac router available at this price. It features a dual-band radio system, four ethernet ports, and three “high-performance” antennas. Rated 3.4/5 stars by 174 Amazon customers.
Next up, you can grab the NETGEAR PowerLINE AV2 1000Mbps Kit with 802.11ac Wi-Fi Extender for $79.99 shipped. For comparison, this kit regularly retails for $100 and today’s price is a match for the lowest Amazon has sold it for. It’s also the best offer available by 20%. This is Amazon’s best-selling Powerline Kit with a collective 4/5 star rating. If you have a location in your home that needs a network boost, this is a perfect solution. It has AV2 support with 1000Mbps speeds, gigabit ethernet, and 802.11ac connectivity.
If you don’t need the wireless connectivity aspect, grab this discounted TP-Link AV500 kit for $34.99 Prime shipped.
More Networking Deals at Amazon:
- Linksys DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem: $45 (Reg. $70)
- NETGEAR N750 Wi-Fi Router + DOCSIS Cable Modem: $120 (Reg. $140)
- ARRIS SB6141 DOCSIS Cable Modem + AC1750 Wi-Fi Router: $150 (Reg. $180)
- Realtek 300Mbps USB Wireless Adapter: $7 w/ code UK8D6RWI (Reg. $10)
- Motorola ARRIS SB6121 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem (refurb): $30 (Orig. $100)