Headphones: JBL J33A in-ears w/ mic $15 (Reg. $24), AKG K551 Closed-Back over-ears $182 (Orig. $300), more
Justin Kahn - Jun. 23rd 2015 12:35 pm ET
Update (6/23 2:15pm): Focus Camera via eBay Daily Deals has the high-end Beyerdynamic T1 Tesla Audiophile Stereo Headphones for $669.99 shipped (Orig. $1200+, about $400+ off the going rate, lowest we can find).
Newegg is offering the JBL J33A Premium in-ear headphones with microphone in black for $14.95 shipped. That’s $65 under the original listing, about $8 under the average selling price and the best we can find. You’ll find the full feature list below. Rated 3.6/5 star rating from nearly 40 Amazon customers.
Next, Harman Audio has the AKG K551SLV Closed-Back Reference-Class Headset with In-Line Microphone and Passive Noise Reduction for $181.99 shipped. Thats $110 under the original listing, $10 under the next best price and the lowest we can find. Full features below. Rated 4/5 stars from over 30 Amazon customers.
- Monster Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones in black $80 (Reg. $120+) | Walmart
- AKG K545 BLK Closed-Back Over-Ear Headphones (refurb) $100 (Orig. $300) | Harman
- Yurbuds Focus Limited Edition in-ears $40 (Reg. $50) | Harman
- Qy7 V4.1 Bluetooth Wireless Sport Earbuds $22 (Reg. $30) w/ code QY7BGYPR
- Jabra’s new in-ear BT headphones track 40 exercises and coach you along the way
- Kokoon’s EEG Bluetooth headphones track brain voltage
- V-MODA’s 3D metal headphones dwarf the cost of your gold Apple Watch Edition
More on the JBL J33A:
- Premium JBL drivers
- Universal one-button remote with built-in microphone
- Silicone sleeves with included Comply foam tips
- Flat elastomer cables and rubber slider with rugged strain relief
- Carry pouch
More on the AKG K551SLV:
- Powerful, 2-inch (50-millimeter) drivers deliver sound that’s undistorted no matter how high you turn up the volume
- Real Image Engineering produces a huge soundstage and accurate sound quality
- The closed-back design helps prevent outside noise from entering your ears while also preventing the sounds you’re listening to from leaking out
- The in-line microphone lets you make calls that are every bit as crisp and noise-free as the music you listen to on your smartphone
- The 2D fold-flat mechanism makes storing and transporting your headphones simple and worry-free