Send Dad the gift of wine w/ Amazon’s latest sale: buy 3 bottles get 25% off + 1 cent shipping
Amazon Wine offers a special for Father’s Day on select bottles. From each participating winery you will get 25% off when you buy 3 bottles plus 1 cent shipping. There is a wine available for every Dad’s taste with bottle prices ranging from $8 to $135. Make sure you take a look at Amazon Wine’s list of states available for shipments.
A favorite choice from the sale is the top-rated Moniker Estates 2012 Mendocino County Pinot Noir for $67.51 shipped for 3 bottles (Reg. $90). This wine received 92 points and won the Gold Medal at the Los Angeles International Wine Competition. If your Dad prefers a classic Cabernet Sauvignon, we recommend the Louis M. Martini Napa Valley 2012 Cab at $89.99 shipped for 3 bottles (Reg. $120). A fun option are the NV Custom Etched Best Dad bottles. It comes in a number of varietals, including a Sonoma County Chardonnay at $134.90 shipped for 3 bottles (Reg. $180).
More wine selections:
- One Hope 2013 California Chardonnay: $42.74 shipped (Reg. $57)
- Portlandia Willamette Valley 2015 Pinot Gris: $63.01 shipped (Reg. $84)
- Paul Dolan Vineyards 2014 Sauvignon Blanc: $40.51 shipped (Reg. $72)
More ideas for Father’s Day:
- Add the Wine Enthusiast Wine Decanter for $27 Prime shipped
- Complete Dad’s wine bar with the Rabbit 6-Piece Corkscrew Tool Kit for $40 Prime shipped
- Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Give Dad the gift of Sous Vide
- Father’s Day Gift Guide Hub