Over the weekend Apple added iPad mini 3 to its refurbished online store for the first time ever. So far only Wi-Fi models in Silver and Space Gray have been made available with prices starting at $339 for 16GB, a $60 drop from the regular price of $399. That’s in-line with other Apple refurbished prices, but you can buy a new iPad mini 3 right now for even less from Best Buy (ends today). expand full story
Apple refurbished store Stories June 9, 2015
Apple refurbished store Stories March 26, 2015
Apple frequently updates its Refurbished Online Store as new models become available and others sell out. Right now there are an abundance of iMac with Retina 5K display models available at deep discounts (up to $660 off). Since its release last fall we’ve seen a couple deals for retail models, but most of those were for the entry level machine.
If you’re looking for a faster processor, more RAM, or bigger hard drive, these current refurbished deals are going to be the ones you want to get in on: expand full story
Apple refurbished store Stories March 11, 2015
Apple updated many of its products during Monday’s Spring Forward event. If you’re strong enough to resist these new models, you can stand to save a lot of money. Apple has issued deeper discounts to a range of products in its refurbished online store. All of these items include a full one year warranty and are eligible for AppleCare.
Apple refurbished products are extremely limited and as such it’s common for these products to sell out. Keep checking back, sold out items will pop back in stock.
In case you missed it, refurbished Apple TV is now only $59.
The best recent price drops we’ve found:
- AirPort Express: $65 (orig. $99) – was $75
- Airport Extreme: $129 (orig. $199) – was $169
- AirPort Time Capsule – 2TB: $199 (orig. $299) – was $255
- AirPort Time Capsule – 3TB: $299 (orig. $399) – was $339
- 13″ MacBook Air 1.3GHz/4GB/128GB (FD760LL/A): $719 – was $799
- 13″ MacBook Air 1.4GHz/4GB/128GB (GD760LL/B): $759 – was $849
- 11″ MacBook Air 1.4GHz/4GB/128GB (GD711LL/B): $679 – was $769
- 11″ MacBook Air 1.3GHz/4GB/512GB (G0NY0LL/A): $1,059 – was $1,149
- 11″ MacBook Air 1.3GHz/4GB/256GB (FD712LL/A): $809 – was $869
- 13″ Retina MacBook Pro 2.8GHz/8GB/512GB (FGX92LL/A): $1,399 – was $1,529
- 13″ Retina MacBook Pro 2.6GHz/8GB/256GB (FGX82LL/A): $1,149 – was $1,269
- 13″ Retina MacBook Pro 2.6GHz/8GB/128GB (FGX72LL/A): $979 – was $1,099
If you prefer to buy new, then check out this Best Buy/Amazon sale on previous generation MacBooks.
Apple refurbished store Stories May 16, 2014