Update (4/12 11:45am):
- Amazon has discounted the LEGO CITY Fire Ladder Truck (60107) down to $18 (Reg. $25)
- Target via eBay has discounted a few LEGO bundles:
- Amazon now has LEGO Star Wars First Order Transporter 75103 for $76 shipped (Reg. $90)
- Amazon offers the
LEGO City 60051 for $102.04 shipped (Reg. $120+).
This morning we’ve noticed a number of popular LEGO sets on sale from trusted retailers like Amazon, Target and Walmart. We’ve rounded up some of the best deals below. Free shipping is available on some listings alongside in-store pick up.
Our favorite deal this morning is LEGO Ideas’ The Big Bang Theory 21302 Building Kit for $45.67 Prime shipped at Amazon. This set has a list price of $59.99 and still goes for that much at retailers like Target. Designed for Big Bang fans, you’ll be able to “build an authentic replica of Leonard and Sheldon’s living room.” There are seven minifigs included in this kit alongside a collector’s edition booklet. Rated a near-perfect 4.9/5 stars by 199 Amazon customers. Not familiar with the LEGO Ideas program? Check out the full lot of crowd-sourced designs here.
LEGO Minecraft 21117 The Ender Dragon: $49 (Reg. $60) | Amazon
Before you head on to the rest of today’s price drops, be sure to take a look at this LEGO Storage Brick for $29.99 Prime shipped that can hold thousands of blocks at a time. Rated 4.5/5 stars by nearly 200 Amazon customers.
More LEGO Deals:
- Star Wars 75103 First Order Transporter: $76 (Reg. $90) | Target via eBay
- Scooby-Doo 75902 The Mystery Machine: $21 w/ in-store pickup (Reg. $30) | Walmart
- Minecraft 21114 The Farm: $21 (Reg. $25+) | Amazon or Walmart
- Creator 31044 Park Animals: $12 (Reg. $15) | Amazon
- Friends 41104 Pop Star Dressing Room: $19 (Reg. $27) | Amazon
- Star Wars 75085 Hailfire Droid: $18 (Reg. $30) | Target
- Disney 41068 Arendelle Castle Celebration: $48 (Reg. $60) | Amazon
In case you missed it last week, Disney and LEGO partnered on some pretty sweet new minifigs that are set to launch next month. Head over to this blog post from Disney for more information.