With May in full swing, we are updating you with a new reading list for spring (find our March reading list here). Get ready for beach chairs, hammocks and open window reading with this list of books that are a must! This May you can find various thrillers, love stories, history novels and more. Head below to find our top picks for May.
Books Stories May 7
Books Stories March 14
Now that we’re half-way through March, we’ve got an array of new book titles that have hit the market. From romance, thrillers, to history books, we’ve got you ready for your spring break beach chair reading. Head below to find out which novels we can’t wait to pick up this month and be sure to check out our February Reading List.
Books Stories February 11, 2017
Books Stories November 24, 2016
Books Stories April 4, 2016
Books Stories January 19, 2016
Books Stories December 9, 2015
Despite expanding into nearly every product category under the sun, Amazon is still one of the largest and most influential (for better or worse) book retailers in existence. Amazon this morning announced its highly-anticipated list of the year’s best-selling books. Any of the picks would make a great holiday gift for a book fan. Amazingly, two coloring books for grown-ups managed to land spots in the top 15.
Books Stories November 26, 2015
Books Stories November 25, 2015
Books Stories October 19, 2015
Books Stories June 15, 2015
Books Stories December 12, 2014
I recommend all Apple fans take this chance to save $10 on a copy of the incredible “Iconic: A Photographic Tribute to Apple Innovation” (pictured above).
Otherwise, you can browse Amazon’s just announced Best Selling Books of 2014 list for other great finds.
Books Stories September 19, 2014
Books Stories August 26, 2014
Books Stories May 5, 2014
Books Stories April 22, 2014
- The Room Two: $1.40 (Reg. $3) – 5 stars from 39,457 reviewers
- The Dark Knight Rises: $0.99 (Reg. $7) – 4 stars from 35,320 reviewers
- Need for Speed Most Wanted: $0.99 (Reg. $6.19) – 4 stars from 16,551 reviewers
- Riptide GP2: $1.99 (Reg. $3) – 4.5 stars from 16,197 reviewers
- You’ll find the rest of today’s discounted titles below.
In addition to its Spring premium sale, Google is also holding a sale for Mother’s Day 2014. This deal offers 25% or more off a selection of books and 1-year magazine subscriptions. Notable titles include:
- Dark Places by Gillian Flynn: $5 (Reg. $9.99)
- Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh: $6.50 (Reg. $13.11)
- It’s All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great by Gwyneth Paltrow: $7.50 (Reg. $14.99)
- 1st to Die by James Patterson: $3.50 (Reg. $7)
- Mom & Me & Mom by Maya Angelou: $6 (Reg. $11.99)
- Issue of Fitness magazine: $1.99 (Reg. $2.99)
Books Stories November 11, 2013