Deals Stories June 12
Deals Stories June 11
Deals Stories June 10
Update (6/23 4:07pm): This popular deal is now back in stock.
BuyDig’s official eBay Store is offering the Klipsch X4i In-Ear Headphones with iPhone Controls in silver/black (1015882) for $39.99 shipped. That’s $110 under the original price, $30 under Amazon, and the best price we can find by $12+. In fact, Best Buy is still charging $130. They sit at 3.7/5 stars from over 50 Amazon customers with nearly 60% of them leaving a 4 or 5 star rating.
They feature armature drivers, lightweight metal housings, an ergonomic design, a 3-button remote for music and voice control on most Apple products and noise-canceling ear tips. More details below.
Deals Stories June 9
Flir One-Thermal Imaging Camera for iPhone/iPad or Android: $199 (Reg. $250) | Amazon or Home Depot
More accessory deals:
- Fitbit Charge HR Activity, Heart Rate + Sleep Wristband $100 (Orig. $150) | eBay
- LifeProof NUUD iPhone 6 ONLY Waterproof Case $22 (Orig. $90) | Amazon Prime
- Garmin Vivofit Bluetooth Activity Tracker Band with HRM $50 (Reg. $80) | eBay
- Anker 15W Dual Ports USB Solar Charger PowerPort Solar Lite $39 (Orig. $80) | Amazon
- Kans Ultra Compact 4000mAh Power Bank $5 (Reg. $11) | Amazon
- w/ code V8EG3FU3
- Power Strip AUKEY 4-Port USB Charger with 4 Outlet & 4.9ft Cord $19 (Reg. $25) | Amazon
- w/ code P67WUD8A
Deals still alive from yesterday:
- AUKEY 20000mAh Power Bank with Lightning & Micro USB Input $24 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- w/ code KWROA9XT
- Spigen’s Rugged Armor Case for Apple Watch (w/ two screen protectors) $5 (Reg. $12)
- w/ code 9TO5RGAC
- AUKEY 12000mAh Power Bank External Battery $17 (Reg. $23) | Amazon
- w/ code FG5P59XH
- AUKEY 18W USB 2.0 Wall Charger $10 (Reg. $14) | Amazon
- w/ code J2Q76M6X
Amazon offers the second generation ecobee3 Smarter Wi-Fi Thermostat with HomeKit compatibility for $199 shipped. Matched at Home Depot. This is a 20% savings off the regular price, the best price that Amazon has ever sold it for and within $9 of our previous low mention.
Upgrade Dad’s thermostat with the highly-rated ecobee3. Aside from saving “an average of 23% annually” on home energy costs, it is loaded with features. For example, HomeKit control allows the ecobee3 to communicate with your Apple devices and enables Siri voice activation. It ships with a remote sensor that monitors temperatures in other areas of your home (you can buy more here.) The free iOS or Android app adds another layer of functionality with remote monitoring and data tracking.
We were left with a positive impression in our review:
Siri control for turning on the heat from my desk is super convenient, especially using the Apple Watch, and using the iPhone app to change the temperature has almost entirely replaced walking over to the thermostat.