Deals Stories June 9
Deals Stories June 8
B&H is offering the Pebble Steel Smartwatch for iOS and Android devices for only $79.95 shipped. That’s $45 off the original list price, $20 less than Amazon’s listing and the lowest we’ve seen.
This smartwatch lets you get email, texts, incoming calls, calendars and access your favorite apps on your wrist. You can also control your music with iTunes, Spotify, Pandora and more. “Discover thousands of apps and watch faces to customize Pebble Steel to fit your life.” Rated 3.9/5 stars from over 800 Amazon customers. B&H also offers $60 – $200 off select Apple Watches with potential tax benefits. The 42mm watch in a Space Black Stainless Steel Case and Black Sport Band can be had for only $399 shipped. As a bonus it also includes a free Mophie dock with your purchase. That’s $200 off and the lowest we’ve seen. For some more Apple Watch deals check out our previous roundup for more options.
Also be sure to check out our Spigen Apple Watch Dock on sale for $7 today only.
Best Buy and T-Mobile are each offering interesting iPhone promotions today, netting a few different freebies with the purchase of select devices. There is a little leg-work required in each instance but it’s likely worth it if you’re after a new device.
Starting at Best Buy, you can pick up a LifeProof FRĒ case when you purchase or lease and activate an iPhone 6/s/Plus for $1 on Verizon Wireless or Sprint. Simply visit this page and add a case to your cart, then head over to the iPhone landing page and choose a device. A two-year commitment is required, full terms and conditions can be found below.
Switching to T-Mobile, customers that purchase an iPhone via the Equipment Installment Plan will receive a free iPhone SE 16GB. After completing the sign-up, you’ll need to head over to this page and enter coupon code JUNE16IPHONEBOGO while filling out the rebate form. Your credit will come in the form of a prepaid Mastercard within eight months. There are a few details here, including that one phone must be activated on a new line. Yes, there are a lot of details here, but if you’re looking to make the switch, it’s a nice deal.
JBL via Newegg is offering the Refurbished JBL Pulse Portable Bluetooth Speaker with LED Light Show & NFC for $59.99 shipped. That’s $140 off the original list price, more than $100 less than Amazon third-party sellers for a new one and the lowest we’ve seen. Rated 4.7/5 stars by over 200 Best Buy shoppers and we reviewed here. It features two 40mm drivers, programmable LED lights, and a rechargeable Li-ion battery. A 30-day JBL warranty applies.
More accessory deals:
Onyx TPU Defensive Galaxy S7 Case $4 w/ code YIBWQOYQ (Reg. $10) | Amazon
- AUKEY 20000mAh Power Bank with Lightning & Micro USB Input $24 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- w/ code KWROA9XT
- AUKEY 12000mAh Power Bank External Battery $17 (Reg. $23) | Amazon
- w/ code FG5P59XH
- AUKEY 18W USB 2.0 Wall Charger $10 (Reg. $14) | Amazon
- w/ code J2Q76M6X
- Jawbone Mini Jambox Bluetooth Speaker in Graphite $55 + $5 shipping (Orig. $130) | Woot
- Mpow Swift Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Stereo Sport Headphones $16 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- w/code W58ETQEO
- Car Magnetic Air Vent Mount Holder Stand $1.29 (Reg. $5) | eBay
- Lapel Microphone Mini Clip-on Lavalier Mic $13 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- w/ code 5PLJVX5D
- Sennheiser In-Ear Sport Headphones $60 (Orig. $70) | Worldwide Stereo
- Latest QCY QY11 APT-X Stereo HIFI Bluetooth Headphones $21 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- w/ code SQRO3VE9
Deals still alive from yesterday:
- Roku Streaming Stick (Newest version) $39 (Orig. $50) | Amazon
- TaoTronics Telescopic Monopod Mini Selfie Stick $4 (Orig. $15) | Amazon
- iPhone SE Case, CaseCrown Bonbons Snap On Case $3 (Reg. $6) | Amazon
- w/ code SD621604
- BESTEK 300A Peak Current Car Jump Starter with 5600mAh $33 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- w/ code NSAN9PYF
- BESTEK 600A Peak Current Car Jump Starter with 10000mAh $46 (Reg. $53) | Amazon
- w/ code NSAN9PYF
Just last week Amazon announced a new upgraded version of its Fire HD 10 tablet. Today, it is receiving its first discount. You can save $50 on each capacity of this recently redesigned product. The 16GB model is available for $179.99 (Reg. $230) while the larger 32GB capacity has dropped to $209.99 (Reg. $260). If you’re in need of substantial storage, the largest 64GB size goes to $240 (Reg. $290). Free shipping is available on each model.
This is Amazon’s largest tablet with a 10-inch 1280 x 800 display that is powered by a quad-core 1.5GHz processor. Last week’s upgrade brought a solid aluminum backing with “higher quality” design. Additional features include a rear-facing 5MP camera, front-facing HD camera, access to Amazon Underground and up to eight hours of battery life. The HD 10 line is rated 4/5 stars by over 7,100 Amazon customers. Learn more in our release day coverage.
Deals Stories June 7
Aside from everyday deals and coupons, one of the best ways to save on all your purchases is to choose the correct payment method for your spending habits. Credit and debit cards often extend big signup and cash back offers, but high annual fees and misleading promo terms may offset any potential savings if you’re not careful.
While you probably get solicited on a weekly basis from American Express, Chase, Discover and others, Amazon’s lesser known Prime Store Card is a viable (and potentially more lucrative) option you should consider before jumping into bed with one of the big players…
Amazon is offering the iDevices Switch Wi-Fi and HomeKit (with Siri) Enabled Plug for $34.98 with free shipping for Prime members or in orders over $49. That’s 30% or $15 off the original price, the lowest Amazon has offered it for and the best we can find.
Perfect for adding smart functionality to your electronic devices, this little switch provides Siri voice commands and full app control over whatever you have plugged in to it. The whole system uses Wi-Fi and supports remote control over your devices when you’re away from home. More details below and over on 9to5Mac. Rated 3.5/5 stars with more than 65% of reviewers leaving a 4 or 5 star rating.
More Smart Home Deals:
- Control your outlets and track energy use w/ TP-LINK’s Smart Plug for $30 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- Monitor your home from anywhere with the best-selling Nest Cam for $149 (Reg. $199) | Target
- Philips Hue A19 LED Starter Kit (2nd Gen): $170 (Reg. $200) | Adorama
- Philips Smart Lighting: Hue Go Portable LED $80 (Reg. $100), more | Amazon
- iDevices’ latest creation brings HomeKit control to nearly any lightbulb in your house