Beats Headphones: Solo HD Drenched on-ears $100 (Reg. $139+), Studio wireless $250 (Reg. $300), more
Justin Kahn - Jul. 8th 2015 9:18 am ET
As part of the Target Black Friday in July sale, you’ll find Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched for $99.99 shipped on both its eBay store and the official site. Multiple colors are available including blue, green, pink, purple and teal. That’s 50% or $100 under the original listing, between $40 and $100 below Amazon (depending on color), and the best price we can find by $30.
Outside of a very rare/limited price drop to $80 during Black Friday last year, this is the best price we have seen. They have a 4.3/5 star rating from 875 Amazon customers.
- Solo HD High-performance with advanced driver design that allows you to enjoy every studio nuance of your favorite music.
- Deeper bass, bolder midrange, and cleaner, undistorted highs, long-wearing, comfortable that keeps the sound in and noise out
- Advanced driver design for precise audio clarity
- Beat Studio sound, in a smaller, lighter on-ear design
- Compact and incredibly lightweight, the tri-fold design allows Solos to fit into the included compact carrying case
- Cleaning cloth with antimicrobial treatment polishes and controls germs.
- Beats Studio Wireless On-Ear Headphones (multiple colors) $250 (Reg. $300) | Staples
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless In-Ears in multiple colors: $140 (Reg. $200) | Staples
- Ausdom BT 4.0 Wireless Headphones $32 (Reg. $55) w/ code EK3MMFN3 | Amazon
- JBL J22A In-Ear Headphones in White $15 (Reg. $40) | Newegg
- Sennheiser Momentum: on-ears $70, over-ears (open-box) $120, more