If you think Public Wi-Fi is secure, you’re playing with serious data-risk fire. That is, unless you use a virtual private network to secure your information, such as TigerVPN. 9to5Toys Specials is now offering a lifetime subscription for just $29.
By routing your traffic via intermediary servers, TigerVPN disguises your identity from would-be attackers, and the service gives you 15 nodes to choose from. This means you can select the fastest route, but it also gives you access to region-locked content (e.g. Netflix, Skype). Bandwidth is unrestricted, and the 10Gbps servers are designed to minimize lag. For added protection, there is the option to use 256-bit SSL encryption with a choice of protocols, PPTP, L2TP and OpenVPN. TigerVPN has mobile apps to keep you secure on the go, as well.
- Top-notch security with 256-bit SSL encryption
- Includes 10Gbps servers optimized to limit latency globally
- Offers access to 15 nodes: Amsterdam, Atlanta, Bucharest, Copenhagen, Denver, Frankfurt, London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Miami, Montreal, New York, Toronto, Vienna, and Zurich
- No limit on data
- Bandwidth health detection maintains performance at peak times
- Includes easy-to-use mobile apps
- Choice of encryption protocol – PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN, etc.
The deal takes 96% off the price of a lifetime subscription (normally $790). Head over to 9to5Toys Specials to grab it for $29.