expiredSanDisk Storage: Ultra II 960GB 2.5-inch Internal Solid-State Drive $200 (Reg. $232+), 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive $50, more
Trevor Daugherty - Apr. 19th 2016 11:03 am ET
Adorama has kicked off a one-day sale focused on SanDisk flash storage. B&H has matched many of today’s price drops. You’ll find deals on memory cards, plus thumb and internal/external solid-state drives. Free shipping is available on each of today’s listings.
Our top-pick is SanDisk’s Ultra II 960GB 2.5-inch Internal Solid-State Drive for $199.95 shipped. Also available at B&H. That’s good for $105 off the original listing, down $32 from Amazon, a match of our previous mention and the best available. SanDisk’s Ultra II internal solid-state drive features a 2.5-inch form factor, read/write speeds up to 550/500Mbps, nCache 2.0 technology that “optimizes performance by writing everything into the drive’s high-speed buffer” and a three-year warranty. Rated 4.6/5 stars by 1,587 Amazon customers.
More SanDisk Deals:
- Ultra 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive: $50 (Reg. $62) | Adorama and B&H
- Extreme 900 1TB Portable USB 3.1 Solid-State Drive: $400 (Reg. $500) | Adorama and B&H
- Extreme 900 2TB Portable USB 3.1 Solid-State Drive: $600 (Reg. $760+) | Adorama and B&H
- Extreme 256GB SDXC Memory Card: $100 (Reg. $130) | Adorama and B&H
- …and the rest of the sale…