Just in time for warm weather, Nike is currently taking an additional 20% off all clearance items when promo code MOTION is applied during checkout. Free shipping is available for NIKE+ members, which is a free rewards program you can sign up for here.
Nike’s clearance section isn’t like other online retailers. You’ll find an impressive selection of current and past season styles in multiple sizes/colors. For example, the men’s category has over 1,200 items on discount.
Our top pick for Men is the Nike Free 5.0 Running Shoe in five colors for $63.98. These popular kicks originally retailed for $100 but typically fetch $80-$90 online. Nike’s Free shoes are my personal favorite. The lightweight design feels like you’re wearing socks instead of a traditional sneaker. I’d recommend them for joggers or just as everyday kicks.
More Deals for Men and Women:
- Dri-Fit Short Sleeve Tee (seven colors): $16 (Reg. $20)
- Dri-Fit Touch Long-Sleeve Hoodie: $24 (Reg. $30)
- Air Max 2016 Print Running Shoes: $128 (Reg. $160)
- Intentional Open-Hem Fleece Pants: $36 (Reg. $45)
- TR Dri-Fit DRY Stripe Polo Shirt: $48 (Reg. $60)
- Dri-Fit Cuffed Jogging Pants: $44 (Reg. $55)
- Jordan Flight Diamond Dri-Fit Shorts (multiple colors): $35 (Reg. $45)
- Fly Block Dri-Fit Shorts (multiple colors): $24 (Reg. $30)
- Women’s Nike Free 3.0 Flash Running Shoe: $60 (Reg. $115)
- Women’s Legendary Engineered Tidal Tight: $68 (Reg. $105)
- Women’s Nike Get Fit Veneer Tank: $28 (Reg. $45)
- …and the rest of the sale…