expiredSmart 120Hz LED HDTVs: Samsung 50-inch 4K $639 (Reg. $950+), Sony 55-inch 1080p $700 (Reg. $800), more
Trevor Daugherty - Mar. 30th 2016 9:02 am ET
Adorama’s Official eBay Store has the Samsung (UN50JS7000) 50-inch 4K 120CMR Smart LED UHDTV for $639 shipped. That’s good for $561 off the original price, down $310 from Amazon and the lowest offering by $159.
This Samsung 55-inch UHDTV features a 4K display with a 120CMR (60Hz native) refresh rate, built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi and streaming functionality plus four HDMI inputs. It has collected a 3.9/5 star rating from 300 Amazon customers.
Adorama via eBay also offers the Sony (KDL-55W800C) 55-inch 1080p 3D 120Hz Smart LED HDTV for $699.99 shipped. Today’s deal is a $1,200 savings off the original listing, down $100 from the regular going rate at retailers like Best Buy and the best price available.
If you’re not quite ready to make the jump to 4K, this is a solid option for most home theater systems. The 55-inch display has full HD 1080p resolution, 3D capabilities, and a native 120Hz refresh rate. There is smart functionality thanks to built-in Wi-Fi and four HDMI inputs. Rated 4.2/5 stars by nearly 200 Amazon customers.
More HDTV Deals:
- LG 43-inch 1080p 60Hz HDTV w/ 2 HDMI Inputs: $250 (Reg. $350) | Best Buy
- LG 49-inch 4K 60Hz Smart UHDTV: $499 (Reg. $600) | BuyDig via eBay
- Samsung 60-inch 4K 120CMR Smart UHDTV: $949 (Reg. $1,200) | BuyDig via eBay
- Samsung 50-inch 4K 3D 120Hz Smart LED UHDTV: $749 (Reg. $1,400) | Buy Dig via eBay
- Sony 55-inch 4K 3D 120Hz Smart LED UHDTV: $899 shipped (Reg. $1,100) | BuyDig via eBay