expiredAmazon has a massive luggage sale ahead of its Prime Day event: packing cubes $18, Tommy Hilfiger, Fossil, more
Trevor Daugherty - Jul. 7th 2016 9:24 am ET
Amazon is continuing to barrel towards Prime Day next with early access deals for Prime members each morning. The latest is up to 60% off a large selection of luggage and accessories. You’ll find deals on SwissGear, Fossil, Travelpro, Tommy Hilfiger and more.
One of our top-picks is this collection of AmazonBasics packing cubes. These handy add-ons are perfect for organizing smaller items, t-shirts and underwear within your luggage and saving on airline baggage fees. Prices start at $17.99, which is an Amazon all-time low. Each model receives great ratings too, generally 4.5 or greater out of 5 from hundreds of reviewers.
Other notable items in this sale include:
- Tommy Hilfiger David 1 Briefcase: $61 (Reg. $95)
- Fossil Wyatt Fabric Workbag: $110 (Reg. $198)
- Fossil Graham East-West Canvas Messenger Bag: $110 (Reg. $148)
- Travelpro Maxlite 4 Expandable 29-inch Spinner Suitcase: $110 (Reg. $150)
- Tommy Hilfiger Sport Multipurpose Backpack: $28 (Reg. $40)
- Delsey Luggage Montmarte 21-inch Expandable Suitcase: $90 (Reg. $130+)
- …and the rest of the promotion…
Learn more about Prime Day in our announcement coverage.