PlayStation 20th anniversary sale up to 80% off: Ni No Kuni from $6, Final Fantasy Realm Reborn from $10, more
Justin Kahn - Sep. 8th 2015 4:46 pm ET
Sony has now kicked off its 20th Anniversary sale on the PlayStation Network. There is a wide selection of PS4, PS3, Vita and PS Classics up to 70% off. Along with access to the free game library every single month, PlayStation Plus members tend to get even deeper deals and this sale is no exception. Subscribers will get up to 80% off on select titles.
Here are some of our top picks from the sale:
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch for PS3 $10 or $6 w/ PS Plus (Reg. $20)
- FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn for PS4 $12 or $10 w/ PS Plus (Reg. $20)
- Metro Last Light Redux for PS4 $10 or $7.50 w/ PS Plus (Reg. $25)
- Metro 2033 Redux for PS4 $10 or $7.50 w/ PS Plus (Reg. $25)
- PS Classics from $0.90: Tomba, Tomb Raider, Oddworld, more
You’ll also want to take a look at the 20th anniversary accessories from Sony including the limited run classic grey DS4 controller.
For the rest of our best game deals, head over to our daily roundups and don’t forget about the Free App of the Week and IGN’s new Free Game of the Month: Radiation Island ($3 value).