Lifetime subscription of SplashID Pro Password Manager: $25 (Orig. $100)
StackCommerce - Mark Myerson - Jul. 6th 2015 1:12 pm ET
9to5Toys Specials currently has a lifetime subscription to SplashID Pro for $24.99. It offers secure access to your passwords across all your devices.
Rather than trying to juggle a million characters in your head, it makes sense to use a password manager. SplashID has been around for ten years, and it lets you easily login to sites on Mac, PC, iOS and Android. All uploaded passwords are protected by military-grade 256-bit AES encryption, and you can opt to keep your data offline. The service also lets you keep personal documents and financial records in safe storage. Everything is backed up automatically, and you can restore up to five previous versions of your saved data at any time. SplashID provides guidance on optimizing your security, as well.
- Use SplashID on a phone, tablet, desktop, or browser
- Sync your records with the cloud, Wi-Fi, or no sync at all
- Get automated backups
- Securely download and restore any of your last 5 backups at any time
- View the SplashID dashboard for feedback on security
- Share SplashID records securely with other SplashID users and even non-users
The deal takes 75% off the price of a lifetime subscription.