expiredZyXEL 200Mbps Powerline Wall Plug Adapter Starter Kit $20 shipped (orig. $80), more
Justin Kahn - Nov. 4th 2014 3:16 pm ET
Newegg is offering the ZyXEL 200Mbps Ethernet Powerline Wall Plug Adapter Starter Kit (PLA4111KIT) for $39.99. But using code EMCWWPF53 at checkout drops your total down to $19.99 shipped. That’s $60 under the original price tag, $20 under the average selling price, $15 under Amazon and matching the lowest we’ve seen on this kit or any other kit of this caliber.
Powerline adapters can be a easy way to expand your internet access without the need for running long ethernet cables, providing reliable, wired internet access anywhere with an electrical outlet in your home or office. This model provides speeds up to 200Mbps, comes with two adpaters and has received a 4/5 star rating from over 650 Amazon customers.
We also spotted some other notable networking deals at Newegg today including the refurbished ASUS Dual-Band Wireless AC1750 Gigabit Router (RT-AC66U) for $99.99 shipped using code EMCWWPF76 (orig. $200, lowest we can find) and the D-Link 16-Port Gigabit Switch (DGS-1016A) for $59.99 shipped using code EMCWWPF48 (orig. 150, lowest we can find).
More from ZyXEL:
Powerline Adapter Provides Stable Home Network Foundation
The ZyXEL PLA4111 200Mbps Mini Powerline Pass-Thru Ethernet Adapter enables fast home networks using the existing power lines. The compact design with extra power outlets gives you the convenience to deploy a home network without compromising the existing power outlets. By minimizing the interference from other home electric devices, the embedded noise filter of PLA4111 can provide more stable multimedia streaming enjoyments
- Simple plug-and-play enables powerline network with data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps*
- AC pass-through design with extra power outlet
- Embedded noise filter for reduced power interference
- QoS enhances media streaming quality
- Power-saving mode reduces energy waste
- Easy data encrypt with a button touch for security setup even without a computer
- 128-bit AES encryption for network security
- Multi-color LED identifies powerline network quality