Numark Mixtrack Edge Slimline portable USB DJ controller for Mac/PC $99 shipped (orig. $300)
Justin Kahn - Oct. 8th 2014 8:27 am ET
Amazon is offering the Numark Mixtrack Edge Slimline USB DJ Controller with Integrated Audio Output for $99 shipped. That’s $200 under the original listing, $40 better than Guitar Center and the best we’ve seen.
This is a light and extremely portable, 2-channel DJ controller that offers many of the basic options as a full fledged pro controller like the new Numark NV. You’ll find everything from Sync, Hot Cue, Loop, EQ and two effects controls all packed within a case that is less than 1-inch thick. It also has a built-in audio interface, metal platters, can be bus powered with the included USB cable and works with both Mac and PC along with a host of popular DJ software.
More from Numark on the Mixtrack Edge Slimline:
Featuring the ideal combination of essential capability and compact design, Mixtrack Edge is a controller every DJ should have in their arsenal. USB-powered and just 14 millimeters thin, Mixtrack Edge goes anywhere with ease. Its low-profile design features an integrated cover to protect the control surface and a full array of bright backlit controls surrounded by brushed aluminum. It’s small on size but big on features, so you can command your mix with precision.
An audio interface is built in for headphone cueing and output to a PA system. Plus, Mixtrack Edge comes with Virtual DJ LE software and a 1/8″-to-RCA audio cable so you can start mixing right away. Mixtrack Edge is class-compliant with both Mac and PC and operates via standard MIDI, so it’s compatible with virtually any DJ software.
Mixtrack Edge has a built-in cover and ultra-slim design for a reason — it’s made to keep you, your mix, and your audience moving. Mixtrack Edge is also USB-powered, so no power adapter is required, and setting up is simple, so you can mix anytime, anywhere.
- Slim low-profile design with integrated cover to protect control surface
- Sample, Sync, Hot Cue, Loop, and EQ and effects controls on each channel
- Built-in audio interface for headphone cueing and output to a PA system
- Metal platters for pitch bend, pitch fade, scratch, search, song select, and cue mix
- Brushed aluminum control surface with bright backlit buttons
- Class-compliant with both Mac and PC, no driver required
- Standard MIDI for use with most popular DJ software
- USB-powered, no power adapter required
- Virtual DJ LE software included