expiredGames/Apps: Walking Dead Season 2 goes free (Reg. $5), Nintendo’s new $100 2DS handhelds, iOS freebies, more
Justin Kahn - Nov. 11th 2014 10:00 am ET
Update (11/11 5:45pm):
- Infinity Blade 3 is now available on the App Store for $2.99 (Reg. $6.99)
- Antonline (98.5% Positive feedback) via eBay Daily Deals is offering Assassin’s Creed: Unity on Xbox One for $50 shipped (Reg. $60) – released today
- Mac Game Store has just launched its new version 3.0 app/gaming platform for Mac with a slew of updated features to accommodate 10.10 Yosemite. Along with a host of already discounted games, 9to5 readers can receive 10% off any game on the site using code 9to5 during checkout.
In today’s best game/app deals, The Walking Dead Season 2 on iOS went free. Regularly listed at $5, this will net you the first episode for free and the remaining episodes can be purchased for 25% off via the Multi-Pack [Episodes 2-5 bundle] in-app purchase. This marks the first time we have seen Season 2 go free on the App Store since release.
Nintendo announced a brand new crystal blue and crystal red 2DS coming November 21st with a lower suggested retail price of $99.99. This is matching what we are seeing from some of the early Black Friday ads, but we have seen the current gen model go for as low as $79 at Walmart.
Head below for today’s best iOS price drops including Living Earth – Clock & Weather for $2 (Reg. $3 – 4.5 stars from 24776 Ratings), Skout+ – Meet, Chat, Friend for $3 (Reg. $5), ScanBizCards Business Card Reader for $1 (Reg. $2) and many more.
In case you missed it recently/over the weekend:
- Buy 2 games get 1 free (all consoles) | Target
- Buy 1 3DS game get 50% off the second | Best Buy
- Nintendo 3DS XL handheld (multiple colors/styles) $175 (Reg. $200) | Best Buy
- Countdown to Black Friday game sale up to 40% off | Amazon
- Ridge Racer Slipstream is IGN’s free game of the month (Reg. $2.99)
- Black Friday game ad leaks from Best Buy, Sears, Meijer, Dell and more