Headphones: Harman Kardon over-ears $140 (Reg. $300), Klipsch Wireless on-ears $80 (Reg. up to $150), more
Justin Kahn - Nov. 25th 2014 11:16 am ET
World Wide Stereo is offering the Harman Kardon NC Noise-Cancelling Headphones with Mic in black (HARKARNC) for $299.95, but using code SDHARKAR will drop the total down to $139.99 shipped. That’s $160 under Amazon and the best price we can find on these cans.
- Proprietary closed-loop, active digital noise-cancellation technology analyzes and optimizes the audio signal before it reaches the listener’s ears for the most accurate noise cancellation possible
- Optimized driver system for sonic clarity and accuracy even at low volume levels
- Passive playback using the supplied bypass cable means you can enjoy continuous playback (minus the active digital noise-cancelling) even when the battery is dead
- USB recharging eliminates the need for batteries or an extra charger
- Sandblasted steel and black matte housings deliver sophisticated, modern design
They have received a 3.6/5 star rating from nearly 90 Amazon customers.
Next up, Newegg is offering the Klipsch Image One BLUETOOTH Wireless on-ear Headphones (Black) for $79.99 shipped. That’s as much as $168 under the original listing, $23 below Amazon and the best price we can find. They have received a 3.9/5 star rating from over 90 Amazon customers.
More headphones still alive:
- Sennheiser RS 180 Wireless Headphones $200 shipped (orig. $390)
- Sennheiser MM30i in-ears w/ controls $30 shipped (orig. $80), more
- Beats Executive over-ear headphones (silver) $160 shipped (orig. $300)
- QuietComfort 3 Noise Cancelling headphones: $199.95 (orig. $350)
- MIE2i (for iPhone) and MIE2 mobile headset: $79.95 (orig. $130)
- Audio-Technica Noise Isolation In-Ear Headphones $33 shipped (orig. $80)
- PlantronicsGO 2 Bluetooth wireless stereo earbuds $43 shipped (orig. $80)
- Sennheiser Momentum Headphones (red, pink, green) $100 (orig. $260)