expiredBluetooth Audio Deals: Harman Kardon Esquire Speaker (refurb) $70 (Orig. $250), Over-Ear Headphones $17, more
Trevor Daugherty - Jan. 13th 2016 3:18 pm ET
Harman Kardon offers its Esquire Bluetooth Speaker in refurbished condition for $69.99 shipped. This speaker originally retailed for $250 and still goes for $150 or more at retailers like Amazon. Today’s deal is the lowest price that we can find. This two-way speaker system has a built-in bass port, Bluetooth plus NFC connectivity, two microphones and a built-in battery for up to eight hours of playback. Rated 4.2/5 stars by over 100 Amazon customers.
SoundPEATS Audio via Amazon offers its A1 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones for $29.99. Applying coupon code 9to5Toy1 drops the final price to $16.99 Prime shipped. That’s good for $13 off the regular going rate, $3 less than our previous mention and the lowest price we’ve ever seen. These headphones have Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity, a 12-hour lithium battery, and built-in controls. Rated 4/5 stars by 195 Amazon customers.
More Audio Deals:
- SoundPEATS Q9A In-ear Bluetooth Earbuds: $16 (Reg. $25) | Amazon
- Sennheiser HD7 Closed Over-ear Headphones: $129 (Reg. $150+) | Adorama
- Urge Basics Cuatro Bluetooth Speaker $20 w/code 5U7P6JVA (Orig. $80) | Amazon
- Audio-Technica ATH-M40X Headphones + Blue Snowball Mic: $105 (Reg. $150) | Adorama
- Inateck Aluminum Mercury Bluetooth Speaker: $30 (Reg. $43) | Amazon
- Logitech UE Boom Bluetooth Speaker: $100 (Reg. $120+) | Dell
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Headphones + Apogoo Groove Amp: $329 ($464 value) | Adorama