OtterBox Symmetry Series case for iPhone 6 $30 Prime shipped (Reg. $40)
Justin Kahn - Oct. 20th 2014 8:28 am ET
Amazon is offering the OtterBox Symmetry Series iPhone 6 Case in Glacier (White/Gunmetal Grey) for $30.21 Prime shipped (free trial) or on orders of $35 or more. That’s nearly $10 or 25% under the regular price and the best we’ve seen on an iPhone 6 model Symmetry case. While it may not have the extreme rugged protection of the Defender cases, it can be a much sleeker and easier to carry option for those who don’t need the extra durability.
- Sleek, stylish, pocket-friendly design
- Wraparound colors and graphics add seamless style
- Dual-material construction absorbs shock and withstands drops
- Raised beveled edge keeps your touch screen safe
- Easy installation protects and stylizes your phone in a flash
More from Otterbox:
This sleek, cleanly constructed case is simple to install in its one-piece form. But don’t let its elegant simplicity fool you — the dual-material construction makes Symmetry Series one of the slimmest, most protective cases in its class. Symmetry Series for iPhone 6 has the style you want with the protection you need.
When it comes to your smartphone, it’s not just about the protection. It’s also about you — your style, your personality, your life. With an array of colors and graphics to choose from, you’re sure to find the style that speaks to you.
– Dual-material construction makes Symmetry Series for iPhone 6 one of the slimmest, most protective cases in its class
– Sleek and slim iPhone 6 case is a cinch to install
– Make this stylish iPhone 6 case your canvas for design when you choose from a full spectrum of wraparound colors and graphics
– Streamlined design delivers tough protection from drops and shock