Ticket To Ride goes free on iPhone for the first time in years (Reg. $2)
Justin Kahn - Oct. 19th 2015 11:02 am ET
Ticket To Ride Pocket has now gone free for iPhone. After winning several Apple Design awards and hitting #1 in several countries, Ticket To Ride Pocket can now be downloaded for free for the first time in well over 2 years. It is regularly listed at $2 and has a 4.5/5 star rating from nearly 26,000 reviewers.
Essentially an adaption of the popular board game, Ticket To Ride is billed as an easy to learn, but very difficult to master train adventure/strategy game. Features:
- A SOLO and PASS-and-PLAY version of the US map that made the original Ticket to Ride board game so compelling and popular (2 million copies and counting…).
- LOCAL play support over a same Wi-Fi or Bluetooth network, making it perfect for a game-on-the-go between friends.
- A new MULTI mode for playing asynchronously with one or more online friends, using Game Center under iOS 5. You can even play multiple games simultaneously.
- 30 uniquely fun Game Achievements you can win while playing SOLO!
- Distinct leader boards showing your highest scores in 2-3 and 4-5 player modes and on Game Center.
- Four distinct AI personalities to compete against.
- A new under 2 minute Tutorial video, custom-shot for the iPhone & iPod Touch.
iPhone: Ticket to Ride Pocket: FREE (Reg. $2)
You’ll also find that Ticket to Ride Europe Pocket for iPhone has gone free today (Reg. $2), the new Free App of the Week is ready to download and the rest of our best game deals can be found here. And you might as well grab some free iTunes money while you’re at it.