Amazon is handing out $5 in-app credits when you download select Android games like Candy Crush
Trevor Daugherty - May. 30th 2016 8:41 am ET
Amazon is once again offering a promotion for first time users of its Underground App Store that yields a $5 digital credit when select free apps are downloaded. You’ll find popular titles like Candy Crush Saga, The Sims, Farmville 2 and more in this promotion. The credit can only be used for in-app purchases at Amazon Underground and expires 10 days after it is distributed. Full Terms and Conditions below.
To redeem your $5 promotional credit, simply follow these directions:
- Visit the Amazon Underground promotional page and enter your email address to receive the download link.
- Access your phone’s Settings page and press Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Services box and press OK when prompted
- On your Downloads or My Files page, find “Amazon_App.apk” and install
- Download any of these games to receive your $5 credit, which should arrive via email a few minutes later.