Garmin Forerunner 310XT Waterproof Running GPS w/ USB Stick + Heart Rate Monitor $140 (Reg. $170)
Trevor Daugherty - Feb. 27th 2015 1:27 pm ET
BuyDig offers the Garmin Forerunner 310XT Waterproof Running GPS w/ USB Antenna Stick and Heart Rate Monitor for $169.99. Coupon code SPRINGRUN brings the final price down to $139.99 shipped. Today’s deal represents a savings of nearly 20% off the regular price, $29 better than Amazon and the lowest that we can currently find it.
- Waterproof to a depth of 50 meters, so you can wear it in the pool to time your swim
- Tracks bike and run data and sends it wirelessly to your computer via USB antenna
- Track your position, distance, pace, heart rate (with bundled monitor), add accessories to measure power data and more
- 20 hours of battery life
- One-year limited warranty
This fitness monitor is rated 4/5 stars by over 1,000 Amazon reviewers.
Full description from Garmin:
Finally, a GPS-enabled training device that isn’t afraid of the water. The rugged Forerunner 310XT is the triathlete’s indispensable training tool – a GPS-enabled, swim-proof trainer that tracks bike and run data and sends it wirelessly to your computer. This multi-sport device has up to 20 hours of battery life, tracks distance, pace and heart rate (optional), and goes from wrist to bike in seconds.
- Package includes: Forerunner 310XT, premium heart rate monitor, USB ANT Stick, AC adapter, charging clip, owner’s manual, quick reference guide
- Compatible with cadence
- Advanced heart-rate based calorie computation
- Multisport: changes sport mode with a press of a button
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix
- Water resistant to 50 meters
- Easy-to-read display
- Training and motivational features: Virtual Partner, courses, workouts, goals
- GPS features: mark locations, back to start
- ANT+ wireless technology: lets you automatically transfer information back and forth between the watch and the computer
- Battery life: up to 20 hours, typical
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts over 1,000+ charges