Hallomall (100% positive feedback) via Amazon offers a two-pack of its 450 Lumen 36 LED Ultra-Slim Wireless Solar Outdoor Lights for $38.99. Applying coupon code WB8KDQU8 drops the final price down to $28.99 Prime shipped. That’s a 25% savings off the regular price and the lowest that we’ve tracked on this model.
These wall-mountable motion detection solar lights are designed to illuminate an outdoor space without the need for additional batteries. The 5W solar panel converts 15% of the sun’s energy and turns it into usable power. It has a built-in motion sensor and a dusk/dawn schedule system. Rated 4.5/5 stars.
Today’s Top Green Deals:
- Six-pack Lohas 5000K 9W E26 LED Lights: $5 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- w/ code DLCBNY7C
- EDIMAX 2-pack Smart Plug Switch w/ Energy Management: $40 ($60 value) | Newegg
- GreenWorks 2100202 G-MAX 40V Cordless String Trimmer: $107 (Reg. $125) | Amazon
September may go down as wireless headphone history month by the time it comes to an end. With Apple’s much ballyhooed removal of the 3.5mm jack from the new iPhone 7 and the release of its AirPods, it seems that cords (or lack there of) are on everyone’s mind these days.
After bursting on to the scene back in May, Erato has been singing the praises of its own Apollo 7 wireless earbuds as an alternative to traditional Bluetooth buds. Now, it’s back with two products on Indiegogo just in time for Apple’s latest creation to hit the streets.
Nordstrom is currently offering 50% off a selection of Nike shoes including a variety of styles (casual, athletic, more). Free shipping is available on the entire lot. You’ll find deals on Brand Jordan, Air Max, Free Running shoes and more.
Our favorite deals in this sale for Men:
- Free Hypervenom 2 Running Shoe: $65 (Reg. $100)
- Tennis Classic Sneaker (multiple colors): $45 (Reg. $65)
- Zoom Stefan Janoski L SB Skate Shoes: $45 (Reg. $70+)
- Jordan Trainer ST Running Shoes: $60 (Reg. $80)
- Jordan Galaxy Sneaker (multiple colors): $67 (Reg. $90)
- Free Trainer Instinct Running Shoes: $90 (Reg. $110)
- …and more Nike deals…
More accessory deals:
- Anker PowerCore 20000 with Quick Charge 3.0 $42 (Reg. $50) | Amazon
- w/ code ANKERSP5
- Anker 39.5W Dual USB Wall Charger with Quick Charge 3.0, $27 (Reg. $32) | Amazon
- w/ code ANKERSP1
- Anker 63W 5-Port USB Wall Charger with Dual Quick Charge 3.0 Ports $34 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- w/ code ANKERSP2
- Anker Quick Charge 3.0 Anker 42W 2-Port USB Car Charger $25 (Reg. $29) | Amazon
- w/ code ANKERSP3
- Anker Quick Charge 3.0, Anker 3-Port 42W USB Wall Charger $25 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- w/ code ANKERSP4
- iMagitek Multi-Angle Portable Aluminum Stand $9 (Reg. $11) | Amazon
- w/ code OCW5NDG7
- Dual Alarm FM Dimmable Projection Alarm Clock With USB Port, $20 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- w/ code OJI5CEXP
- iGO Power Trip 10,000mAh PowerBank $14 (Reg. $16) | iTech Deals
- w/ code DNWS2GO
- Varo 800mAh Emergency Keychain PowerBank for iPhones $10 (Reg. $30) | Staples
- iFrogz Tadpole Wireless Bluetooth Speaker – 2 Pack $8 (Orig. $20) | Daily Steals
- OtterBox Defender Series iPhone 6/s Case $28 (Orig. $60) | Groupon
Newegg offers the LG 29-inch 21:9 Full HD UltraWide Monitor (model 29UM67P) for $229.99 + $0.99 shipping. That’s good for $370 off the original price, down $145 from B&H and the best price that we’ve seen outside of a one-day Visa Checkout promotion.
LG has been cranking out these popular UltraWide displays for a few years now and they remain one of our favorite options for Mac users. We’ve regularly featured them as some of our favorite options on the market today. This model features a 29-inch IPS display with 2560 x 1080 resolution. It has HDMI, DisplayPort and DVI-D inputs. Additional features include 99% coverage of the SRGB spectrum, four-screen split functionality and a gaming mode. Rated 4.5/5 stars.
We also spotted Dell’s 23-inch 1080p HD Monitor with Qi Wireless Charging for $159.07 (Reg. $250) at Amazon, an all-time low.
The $180 Amazon Echo is a friggen game changer. Put it in your kitchen or living room and after about 5 minutes of setup you have an intelligent speaker that you can ask for news, sports, audio books, and of course music. You can also ask the Echo any question you can think of and more often than not (but less often than Google) it returns a good answer. The magic is in the always-on, far field speaker which happens to be able to understand language as good as any natural language processor out there – even from way across the room. You don’t need to have your phone on and nearby – you are hands free anywhere within earshot.
Amazon has added a ton of services that connect the Echo over the past year to just about anything in your home. Most smart thermostats, garage door openers, etc. etc now work with Alexa, Amazon’s assistant. Additionally, Amazon has worked with other partners to do things like order delivery pizza, get rides from Uber, and of course buy stuff from Amazon.
I’ve been using the Amazon Echo Dot which went on sale today (for delivery in October with new colors and combinations now only $50) for the past 3 months and I love it for its portability and its expandability even more than the $130 more expensive original. Let me explain:
The official WORX eBay Store offers its Cordless Electric 56V Lithium-Ion Air Turbine Leaf Blower for $159.99 shipped. It has a list price of $200, sells for $186 at Amazon and has never been lower than today’s price.
With cool weather just around the corner, it’s time to start prepping for all the leaves that will be falling. This WORX cordless electric turbine is powered by a 56V battery system. It is capable of pushing out 125MPH through the large air nozzle. Multi-speed control, a “lightweight” design and a plug-and-go charging system highlight the remaining features. Rated 4.4/5 stars by 140 Amazon customers. Note: this product is in new condition but it does ship in a brown box.
Today’s Top Green Deals:
- Philips 3-pack 40W Candelabra B11 LED Light Bulbs: $7 (Reg. $11) | Home Depot
- 2-Pack 36-LED Ultra-slim Wireless Solar Motion Sensor Lights: $29 (Reg. $39) | Amazon
- w/ code WB8KDQU8
ShopDivvy (99.4% positive feedback, Top Rated Plus Seller) via eBay Daily Deals offers the VIZIO 38-inch 2.1-Ch. Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer (certified refurb) for $99.99 shipped. That’s good for $62 off the original price, down $58 from Amazon and a match for the best that we’ve seen.
This soundbar has a 38-inch design and it ships with a wireless subwoofer. There is Bluetooth, optical, RCA and 3.5mm connectivity. Additional features include 100dB of power, Dolby-certification and a two-channel system. Rated 4.3/5 stars by over 1,300 Amazon customers. This is a certified refurbished product that ships with a 90-day warranty.
Today, TP-LINK has announced a new line of affordable Smart Wi-Fi LED bulbs, entering an already crowded space. The recently remade brand hopes its latest smart home product will standout from the pack because of its lack of a required hub. Starting at $20, TP-Link is using aggressive pricing to make a case for your light socket.