Remember that old game, Pong, from Atari? It’s been a while, but the team at the Table Pong Project has whipped up something that just might bring it back and into our daily lives. This project looks to be a rather futuristic approach to the classic game, where it is being brought from its digital form to a physical form. This Pong-infused coffee table includes the retro sounds and bouncing lights, and it maintains the same mechanics to stay true to the original gameplay. It’s not just any Pong-themed table, either, the Table Pong Project is officially licensed by Atari. It is meant for the home, the office, and even public bars.
What’s the magic behind all this? Well, the main component required to make the 2D movement illusion of the game possible, is magnets. The minimalistic design is aimed to bring back memories of the X generation, as it is a mixture of modern tech and arcade machines from the 80’s. As for the features, the table includes the Pong game, a digital clock, Bluetooth speakers, and 4 USB charger ports. To set it on stand by mode, close the custom design lids and you have a regular, neat and retro looking coffee table. The Table Pong Project plans to start shipping in November on Kickstarter, and you can pre-order it now for $1,100 (limited units) before it reaches $1,690 later this year.
We’re coming up on April and Microsoft has announced its latest lineup of Games with Gold titles. Next month, Xbox Live members can grab four games for free as a part of this promotion. Head below for an in-depth look at what’s coming up.
One of A4C Daily Deals is the Samsung Gear VR Headset in White for $39.95 shipped. That’s $60 off the original list price, $12 less than Amazon and the lowest we can find for it. This headset provides 360-degree virtual reality viewing with Oculus-driven software. Rated 4.2/5 stars by over 2,000 Amazon shoppers.
More features: expand full story
If you haven’t already, you should probably check out H&M’s Mid-Season sale. While supplies last, they are offering up to 70% off of a large amount of select items for men, women, and even home goods. H&M is great for taking care of all of your basic fashion needs. Shipping is free for all orders over $40 using the code 0040 at checkout.
Our top picks from this sale are the Denim Shirt at $15 (Reg. $35) for men, and the Bomber Jacket at $20 (Reg. $40) for women. Denim is slowly making a comeback as well as bomber jackets. Both can be used as main pieces for an outfit and can easily go with almost anything you wear.
Our top picks for men:
- Easy-Iron Shirt: $10 (Reg. $15)
- Hooded Sweatshirt Cardigan: $25 (Reg. $50)
- Padded Bomber Jacket: $30 (Reg. $60)
- Leather Belt: $10 (Reg. $18)
- Leather Brogues Shoes: $70 (Reg. $99)
- Long T-Shirt: $6 (Reg. $10)
Our top picks for women:
- Loose-knit Sweater: $15 (Reg. $25)
- Fine-knit Cardigan: $10 (Reg. $20)
- Lyocell-blend Maxi Dress: $40 (Reg. $70)
- Short Tank Top: $5 (Reg. $10)
- Satin Choker: $4 (Reg. $6)
- Jersey Leggings: $18 (Reg. $25)
Our top picks for home goods:
- Candle Holder: $10 (Reg. $18)
- Wool Blend Rug: $80 (Reg. $199)
- King/Queen Quilted Bedspread: $35 (Reg. $80)
- Scented Candle in Glass Holder: $10 (Reg. $18)
- Glass Pineapple Jar: $7 (Reg. $13)
- Large Cotton Storage Basket: $10 (Reg. $25)
iOrange-E (99% positive customer feedback from over 8,000) via Amazon is offering its USB-C 6.6 foot Braided Nylon Cable for $8.99, but when you use the coupon code DEEY4VT6 the price will drop to just $6.99 Prime shipped. That’s $2 off the already low sale price and the lowest we’ve seen for it at Amazon.
This cable is made from a strong military grade fiber and can be used with all your new USB-C type devices (The new MacBook Pro, Nintendo Switch, Google Pixel and more!). Rated 4.9/5 stars by 21 Amazon shoppers.
More accessory deals:
- AUKEY two USB-C to USB 3.0 Female Adapter $7 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
- with code AUKEYCBA
- AUKEY Three USB-C to Micro USB Adapters $7 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
- with code AUKEYCBA
- Mpow True Wireless Earbuds $36 (Reg. $43) | Amazon
- with code 3OXDO8N9
- 3-pack Mpow Waterproof Universal Dry Bags $10 (Reg. $14) | Amazon
- with code AHAFKD65
- Mpow Buckler Portable Wireless Bluetooth Shower Speaker $16 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- with code RBFNDG5X
- Pacuwi Aluminum Case Cover for iPhone 7 $10 (Reg. $22) | Amazon
Deals still alive from yesterday:
- 2-Pack of Anker PowerLine 4-inch MFi Lightning Cables $10 (Reg. $16) | Amazon
- with code ANCABLE4
- AUKEY MFi Braided Exomesh 3.3ft Lightning Cable $8 (Reg. $11) | Amazon
- with code AUKCBD24
- AUKEY QC 3.0 20000mAh Power Bank with Lightning Input $30 (Reg. $43) | Amazon
- with code 4IPHONE7
- Mpow Waterproof Case (3-pack) $5 (Reg. $8) | Amazon
- with code ASTLRQVU
- Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Headphones $40 (Reg. $80) | Daily Steals
With warmer weather rapidly approaching, it’s time to start thinking about outdoor activities. Of which, one of my favorite is spending time on the water. That’s why Hypar’s new Folding Kayak caught my attention. At less than 20-pounds, it quickly transforms from a full-on kayak to a compressed unit small enough to fit in your luggage. That means that taking your vessel on an airplane just went from a non-starter to an absolute reality. Sure, we’ve seen foldable kayaks before but Hypar stands out from the bunch with a few notable features.
First, it has a hard shell outer that should offer better protection in comparison to similar inflatables. Each pre-folded sheet of polypropylene is designed to withstand up to 20,000 cycles before any leaking occurs. That’s obviously a big promise, but you wouldn’t want any less from a modular kayak. It has a standard bow front that you’d expect but the design gets interesting as it goes decidedly horizontal to meet the surface of the water. The goal here is to create a smoother ride and less friction versus comparable kayaks that are taller. Hypar is slated to launch its new product on April 11th on Indiegogo with a price of $750.
(Update): iTunes $100 Gift Card from PayPal for $85 with email delivery – save 15% on games, apps, subscriptions, and more! We also have discounted gift cards for Best Buy, GameStop and Toys R Us.
In today’s best game/app deals, RushhourGamers via Rakuten is offering Grand Theft Auto V on Xbox One for $27.99 shipped. That’s $10 below Amazon’s current listing and $2 below the usual sale price of $30.
And here are the rest of today’s best game deals and some notables still alive:
- Metroid Prime Federation Force 3DS $25 Prime only (Reg. up to $35) | Amazon
- Titanfall 2 Deluxe Edition $25 or $20 w/ GCU (Reg. $33+) | Best Buy Deals of the Day
- Titanfall on Xbox One $7.50 (Reg. $12+) | Amazon
- Watch Dogs 2 $30 (Reg. up to $60) | Amazon
- Dishonored 2 Limited Edition $30 (Reg. $40+) | GameStop
- Or $28 for the basic version on Newegg w/ code EMCRDCC28
- Doom $20 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Wii U $30 (Reg. $60) | GameStop
- Resident Evil HD remaster on Xbox One for $10 (Reg. $20) | Microsoft
- XCOM 2 $30 or $24 w/ GCU (Reg. $40+) | Best Buy
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection $15 or $12 w/ GCU (Reg. $20+) | Best Buy
- Halo 5: Guardians $20 or $16 w/ GCU (Reg. $20+) | Best Buy
- Mafia III on Xbox One and PS4 for $28 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- Xbox One S Wireless Controller in Black $40 (Reg. $48+) | eBay
- Mass Effect Andromeda $48 for Prime only or $48 on eBay (Reg. $60) | Amazon/eBay
You only have a few hours left to grab the latest App Store Free App of the Week and This War of Mine for iOS dropped to its lowest price this year. The SupaBoy SNES handheld console is still 20% off and Square Enix is set to re-release the entire Secret of Mana series on Nintendo Switch [Video]. Here are today’s iOS/Mac deals:
In today’s Daily Deals, Thousandshores (99% positive feedback from over 150,000) via Amazon is offering the iClever Ultra Compact Foldable Rechargeable Universal Bluetooth Keyboard for $29.99, but if you use the code TMTFT97H the price will drop to just $23.99 Prime shipped. That’s $6 off the regular price and the lowest we’ve seen for it at Amazon.
This keyboard features “embedded full standard-size keys” and a 166-degree angle design. The built-in rechargeable battery can last for 40-hours of continuous use or on standby for 30 days. Rated 4.7/5 stars by over 50 Amazon shoppers.
More new deals for today:
HMDX Chill Portable Bluetooth Speaker $10 (Reg. $30) | Best Buy
Continue on for more details on today’s top product and a roundup of our best deals:
Amazon is offering a pair of solid monitor deals this morning, marking two models down to all-time low prices. First up is the Acer 24-inch IPS WQHD Display for $179.99 shipped. For comparison, it has a list price of $230 which it still fetches at retailers like B&H. Today’s deal is the best current offer by $20. Features include a 2560 x 1440 resolution, HDMI and DisplayPort inputs plus a 4ms response time. Rated 4.2/5 stars by over 5,400 Amazon reviewers.
Next up, you can grab HP’s 23-inch IPS LED 1080p Monitor for $114.99 shipped. Also at Newegg. That’s good for $60 off the list price, down $50 from Best Buy and the lowest current offer available. This 23-inch display has a nearly bezel-less design, full 1080p resolution, HDMI and VGA inputs plus a 7ms response time. Nearly 350 Amazon customers have left a 4.5/5 star rating.
Want to go even bigger? We still have Samsung’s 27-inch Curved 1080p display with two HDMI inputs for $350 shipped (Reg. $420).
Sometimes, the little things make a big difference. This week at 9to5Toys Specials, you can find big markdowns on iPhone accessories, from charging cables to photo lenses.
Lego just announced that it will be giving the Ultimate Collector Series treatment to the fan-favorite Star Wars T-47 Snowspeeder (75144). Featuring over 1,700 pieces, the Snowspeeder measures over four-inches high, 15-inches long and 11-inches wide. The set includes two minifigures, a Rebel pilot and a Rebel gunner, and a stand that adds a display plaque to showcase information about the iconic Star Wars spaceship.
The UCS Snowspeeder launches later this year on May 4th and will retail for $199. If you’re like us and can’t wait to build it, there’s plenty of other UCS Star Wars sets you can add to your collection.
BuyDig via its official eBay store is offering the Samsung 27-Inch Curved 1080p Gaming Monitor for $349.99 shipped. That’s $80 less than Amazon and the lowest we can find for it.
This curved monitor has a “super fast 1ms response time”, 144hz refresh rate, Game Style OSD menus, interactive LED lighting, DisplayPort and two HDMI inputs. Rated 4/5 stars by 85 Amazon shoppers.
Amazon offers the BLACK+DECKER 6.5A 14-inch Electric String Trimmer/Edger for $34 Prime shipped. Also at Walmart. That’s good for $16 off the regular going rate/Target and a match of the Amazon all-time low. Rated 3.9/5 stars by nearly 600 reviewers. Features include a 6.5A electric motor, automatic feed system, power drive transmission and a “lightweight design.”
Today’s Top Green Deals:
- Honeywell 7-day Wi-Fi-enabled Smart Thermostat w/ Alexa Control: $75 (Reg. $100) | Amazon
- 5-pack Wireless Remote Control Outlets: $25 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- w/ code 79N3HZ7B
- Home Depot 2-pack 100W A19 LED Light Bulb: $12 (Reg. $15) | Home Depot