The Samsung 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV, model UN46EH6000, has just received a major price drop from a couple retailers (Best Buy, Sears, Rakuten). Most notably, Amazon is now offering this HDTV for only $598, down from the average selling price of $697. This is the cheapest price we have seen for this specific model in the past 6 months. The price drop could potentially be due to new models coming down the pipeline, but either way this is a killer deal.
- Full HD 1080p
- Clear Motion Rate 240
- Connect Share Movie
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus
- TV with stand (Width x Height x Depth): 41.7-Inch x 26.8-Inch x 9-Inch, TV without stand (Width x Height x Depth): 41.7-Inch x 24.8-Inch x 3.7-Inch
- Connect Share Movie, Contrast Ratio – 5000000:1
- Dolby Digital Plus/Dolby Pulse, Speakers : 2 x Right/left channel speaker – Built-in – 10 Watt
- Full HD 1080p, CMR of 240
- Power consumption operational:50 Watt,0.3 Watt (Standby)
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus,Wall mountable
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.