Justin is a senior deal Jedi over at 9to5Toys where he heads up our game/app coverage and more. He also covers all things music for 9to5Mac, including the weekly Logic Pros series exploring music production on Mac and iOS devices. Justin is an audio engineer/producer with over 10 years experience.
Nintendo’s hybrid Switch console has completely destroyed sales records even without a deep online network service like its competitors. While we are apparently less than one month away from the launch of its better-late-than-never online service, the new SNES Party hack is already live. expand full story
In today’s best iOS and Mac app/game deals, we have notable price drops on KRFT, Extreme Agenda, My Town, Vocabulary and more. You’ll find a complete list of today’s absolute best apps curated by hand down below: expand full story
In today’s best game deals, as part of its 2-day Anniversary Sale, Best Buy is now offering Middle-earth: Shadow of War Gold Edition on PS4 and Xbox One for $19.99. That means, if you still have GCU, you can grab the game for $15.99. This versions includes the main game, all the expansions/story packs and a Steelcase. It sells for $60 or more at Amazon.
More game/console deals:
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker $35 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- Super Bomberman R $20 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- Rayman Legends Definitive Switch $20 or $16 w/ GCU (Reg. $30) | Best Buy
- Monopoly Switch $20 or $16 w/ GCU (Reg. $30) | Best Buy
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege $30 (Reg. $40) | GameStop
- Secret of Mana remake on PS4 $30 (Reg. $40) | GameStop
- God of War on PS4 for $45 (Reg. $60) | Amazon
- Mario Tennis Aces $45 (Reg. $60) | Amazon
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild $45 (Reg. $60) | Amazon
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe $45 (Reg. $60) | Amazon
- Super Mario Odyssey $45 (Reg. $60) | Walmart
- Star Wars Battlefront II $9 w/ Live Gold (Reg. $25+) | Microsoft
- Grand Theft Auto V $20 or $16 w/ GCU (Reg. $30+) | Best Buy
Down below you’ll find more console game deals and new products. Your daily iOS/Mac app sales are on the way!
Last week, Sony took to the official PlayStation blog to announce the brand’s 500 Million Limited Edition PS4 Pro bundle. In celebration of having sold more than 520 million PlayStation consoles worldwide, the new bundle features a 2TB hard drive and a unique dark blue translucent design at a premium. Today, the company is talking PS VR sales numbers along with some new game release dates, deals and more. expand full story