Ebay via Monster Products is offering the silver Monster Jamz earbuds for only $34.95 with free shipping. These earbuds are made of a “nearly indestructible” solid metal and will generally run you $55 ($20 off) or more and can retail for as high as $120. The Monster Jamz feature 24K Gold plated contacts, a full frequency response range and a “precision-machined single-billet metal housing” that cancels out unwanted vibration and artificial reverb. For more specs and to watch the video of Monster smashing these things with a hammer to show how “indestructible” they really are, head below the fold:
Monster Jamz earbuds (silver) $35 shipped (up to 60% off) – $20 off next best price
They are the best sounding in-ear headphones for the money, hands down. We’re talking clarity. Punch. Deep, deep bass. Crystal-clear highs. You’ll hear a level of sound you never heard before. Unlike inexpensive plastic earbuds, Jamz are made of nearly indestructible solid metal that doesn’t vibrate, so all you hear is the music, with no artificial reverb to take away from the sound.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
- Advanced driver design for extended full range sound.
- Solid, precision-machined single-billet metal housing cancels unwanted vibrations for the purest sound.
- Hard chrome finish keeps headphones shinning like they did day one; no polish needed.
- Rugged strain relief protects the cable and withstands heavy-duty use.
- 24K gold contacts for maximum signal transfer and corrosion resistance.