Videotapes can deteriorate over time. Your old videos will have color bleed, white specks, and other distortions. Save your collection before it’s too late with this all-in-one VHS conversion solution.
Any Mac user can easily convert old VHS, Betamax and camcorder tapes to DVDs and digital formats and save those precious memories captured on home video. Step-by-step pictorial instructions guide you through the process, making this product great even for novice users.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Perhaps you uncovered some of those old VHS tapes in the attic this holiday season, only to find that they don’t look quite like they used to. Archiving those old tapes might be the best way to ensure they survive another generation, but what good are they if you can’t enjoy them?
We love this conversion package not just out of sentimentality, but also out of a passion for organization. Keeping our baby videos filed on the same drive as our own child’s makes proving who was cuter easier than ever, not to mention assures us one less hunt for an RCA cable in the future.
- All-in-one solution – Includes the USB capture device and all necessary cables
- Easy-to-use product – Step-by-step pictorial instruction and toll-free support line
- Smooth integration – Watch in iTunes, edit in iMovie, burn to DVD using iDVD or other video creation apps
IN THE BOX
- One (1) VIDBOX (USB video capture device)
- Software Installation CD
- USB Cable
- RCA to RCA Video/Audio Cable (3ft/1m)
- Quick Start Guide
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS & LANGUAGES
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or higher
- Available USB 2.0 or 3.0 Port
- Processor: Intel® Core
2 Duo processor or higher
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 15GB recommended
- Compatible Video Players: VCR (VHS, Betamax, S-VHS), camcorder (8mm, DV, mini DV, HDV, AVCHD), TV, DVD player, game console, TiVo, DVR and cable set-top box.
- Other: CD-ROM drive (for software installation)
- QuickTime player for MOV
- iMovie for editing
- iDVD (or other video DVD creation software)
- DVD writer for DVD burning
- Recording Format: MOV
- Languages Supported: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German
- Region Formats: NTSC, SECAM and PAL
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links