If you made a New Year’s resolution to start hitting the gym, eat better, or improve your overall health, this Bluetooth-capable body scale is the perfect way to track your progress.
Obviously, this sleek, futuristic-looking scale does more than just tell you how many holiday pounds you’ve packed on (or lost!), it also measures and records weight, fat, BMI, water, muscle, and bone indexes, giving you a detailed picture of your body composition.
And like most fitness technology these days, the Blue Anatomy Wireless Body Scale also connects to your iOS or Android device via bluetooth. All the same information displayed by the scale can be recorded on your device like Weight, BMI, and Fat, and it will automatically calculate Water %, Bone % and Muscle %.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Whether we like it or not, we’re all pretty health-conscious here (LA tends to do that to people), so naturally we’re loving this new wave of wearable and Bluetooth-connected health tech (largely in part because we get to test a lot of it out), but this scale is really fantastic.
And it doesn’t hurt that the user experience between the scale and accompanying app is beautiful and seamless.
- Track + Graph + Share – Keep tabs on all your important readings with the convenience of your mobile device through the BlueAnatomy
- Computer-Free Setup – No need to connect to a computer or download software: the scale communicates directly with your mobile devices so start taking measurements in just 3 easy steps right out of the box.
- Easy to Use – Beautiful, thin, ergonomic design has no unsightly buttons or electrodes, so all controls are through your mobile device.
- BlueAnatomy App – Add new or edit existing data and take notes after each set or readings all through the app.
- Apple devices: iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S, iPod touch (iOS 4.1 and greater), iPad, iPad 2, New iPad, iPad Mini, and iPad Air (iOS 3.2 and greater)
- Android devices: Android users please make sure you are able to download the free app onto your mobile device prior to purchasing the product to ensure compatibility
- Measuring range – up to 180 kg (396 lb)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) – 320mm x 320mm x 25mm
- Weight – 2kg (including batteries)
IN THE BOX
- One (1) Blue Anatomy Wireless Body Scale
- 4 AAA batteries
- Quick Start Guide, Safety Manual
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTES
- This product should not be used by individuals with a pacemaker or other implanted medical devices as it passes a low-level electrical signal through the body, which may interfere with its operation.
- This product is also not suitable for women during pregnancy.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.