Gamers, businesspeople, and Blackberry-to-iPhone converts: listen up.
If you’ve ever complained about your iPhone’s touchscreen keyboard not being “user-friendly” enough, are tired of fighting with auto-correct, or simply think the lack of physical keys are seriously hindering your cellular WPM – someone heard your cries of sorrow, and we’re here to tell you they’ve been answered.
It’s a sleek iPhone 5 Keyboard Case that connects to your phone via Bluetooth. Simply insert your iPhone into the case, slide the keyboard down, connect in seconds through your Bluetooth settings, and you’re set.
WHY WE LOVE IT
The chrome-trimmed and rubberized hard shell case protects while maintaining a relatively slim profile, and it keeps all the buttons, camera, and mic clear for regular use.
Eliminates the need to end your emails with the common phrase, “sent from my iPhone, please excuse typos.”
- Compatible With iPhone 5
- 50-key Keyboard – Including numbers + symbols, an additional “home” button, brightness adjustments, and music playback controls
- Rechargeable – Lithium Ion rechargeable battery, with USB charging cable included
- Bluetooth Connected – LED Bluetooth connection indicator
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- One (1) Bluetooth Keyboard Case
- One (1) USB Charging Cable
- Works with iPhone 5/5S
- Bluetooth Version 3.0
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links