Update (7/31 9:55am): BuyDig has the iPhone 5c OtterBox Commuter Series for $10.99 with free shipping (orig. $36)
Groupon is offering the LifeProof frē Case for iPad mini (black/black or white/gray) for $34.99 shipped. That’s $65 under the original price, between $28 and $34 under Amazon’s current price depending on color and the lowest overall total we’ve seen on this highly rated case.
It has been specifically designed for durability and protection from the elements:
- Water Proof: Fully submerge to 6.6 feet for 60 minutes
- Shock Proof: Designed to Military Standards to withstand drops from 4 feet
- Dirt Proof: Totally sealed from dirt and minute dust particles to the IP- 68 rating
- Snow Proof: Fully enclosed to keep out all melting snow and ice to the IP-68 rating
- Built-in scratch protector delivers complete touchscreen protection
- Complete access to every function, button, control and port
- CrystalClear optical-glass lens ensures distortion-free photography
- Transparent back showcases Apple’s brilliant design
It has received a 4.1/5 star rating from over 100 Amazon customers and comes with a 1 year warranty directly from Lifeproof. For Kindle users, Woot has some solid prices on various OtterBox Defender Series Cases from 79% off today.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links