We’ve got the two most popular sub-$100 portable Bluetooth speakers on sale for their lowest prices ever new.
Amazon offers the Ultimate Ears Mini Boom in Red/Black for $76.99 with free shipping. That’s $23 off retail and one of the lowest prices we’ve seen for this unit new. We favorably reviewed/loved the Mini Boom along with its bigger sibling the UE Boom. Amazon reviewers give it 4.5/5 stars.
- Huge Sound: UE MINI BOOM is the small speaker that delivers unexpectedly bold, jaw-dropping sound with crystal clear highs and deep bass
- Add a Second Speaker: Wirelessly connect two UE MINI BOOMs together in stereo via the UE MINI BOOM app to double up the awesomeness with even huger sound
- Party Longer: The rechargeable lithium-ion battery pumps out up to 10 hours of party-driving beats
- Better Wireless: Stream music from any Bluetooth enabled device from up to 50 ft.; 50% farther than most other Bluetooth speakers
- Music Everywhere: It is the perfect companion for your on-the-go lifestyle-ultra-compact design, simple controls and a crystal-clear speakerphone
Amazon is offering a Jawbone JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System for $82.99 with free shipping. As a price comparison, the Jambox retails for $199 but most retailers are charging $120 or so. Features include wireless bluetooth connectivity, 10 hour battery life and the ability to be updated with apps. Features:
- Wireless portable speaker in black connects with mobile phones, computers, tablets, iPods or any other Bluetooth device
- Seamlessly stream and share music, movies, games, phone and conference calls anywhere
- Two highly powerful acoustic drivers and ultra-small dome produce a wide audio spectrum
- Can be updated with apps, software and new features via Jawbone’s MyTalk portal
- Up to 10 hours of power from internal rechargeable battery
Need something a little bit bigger? NewEggFlash has the full sized Logitech Boombox refurb for $89.99 shipped.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.