Update (10/13 9:00am): Save an additional 50% on Urban Outfitters sale items. Discount taken at checkout. Free shipping on $50+.
Update (10/11 8:00am): TOMS offers up to 45% off plus an extra 5% off w/ coupon code SURPRISEGIFT.
Gilt City offers $100 and $200 in-store merchandise credits at Solstice Sunglasses for 50% off. The credit cannot be used online, but that shouldn’t be a big problem since Solstice has over 130 retail locations. You most likely have one at your local mall.
Also, the credit cannot be used towards the purchase of Chanel, Dior, Dior Homme, Marc Jacobs, Costa Del Mar, Marc by Marc Jacobs and Oliver Peoples merchandise. That’s actually not that bad of an exclusions list. You can still save 50% on Ray Ban, Oakley, Jack Spade, Carrera, and other top brands. Limit one voucher per transaction and any remaining balance will be forfeited. So, you’ll want to make sure you choose the discounted credit that is closest to the price of the sunglasses you’re planning to purchase.
The Nike Free 5.0 2014 revolutionizes barefoot-like running, for a sneaker that boasts multi-directional flexibility in a lightweight package.
More fashion deals:
- Two college hoodies for $40 shipped (orig. $40 each), choose from hundreds of teams
- Amazon 40%-60% off select clothing, watches and shoes
- Levi’s 40% off sitewide + an extra 20% off w/ coupon code ECRM20
- Reebok 25% off w/ coupon code columbus25
- The North Face up to 75% off at 6PM
- J . Crew extra 40% off final sale or 30% off non-sale w/ coupon code WEEKENDPLANS
- Ralph Lauren 25% off select styles w/ coupon code COLUMBUS25
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links