Today only, as part of its Deals of the Day, Best Buy is offering the iSmartAlarm iSA3 Preferred Package Home Security System in white for $124.99 shipped. That’s $75 under the regular price tag, $55 under Amazon and the best price we’ve seen on the smart home system.
This all-in-one smart system comes with the main hub, 2 window/door sensors, 1 motion sensor, 2 remote tags and 2 sensor stickers (for a yard or window). But it also features “almost unlimited expandability” by adding additional motion, contact and remote tag sensors to the system. It is not only iOS/Android smartphone enabled, but also provides “free phone alerts, text message alerts, push notifications and email alerts,” all while requiring no monthly fee.
It has received a 3.6/5 star rating from over 130 Amazon customers and comes with a limited 1 year parts and labor warranty.
It runs up to 3 hours on a single charge and is “guided by a North Star Navigation System to methodically clean open areas, around furniture and rugs, and along a room perimeter.” It also has a whisper-quiet operation, will turn itself off when finished, comes with everything you need to get started and works on all hard surfaces including vinyl, hardwood and laminate. It has a 4.1/5 star rating from over 120 Amazon customers.
Head below for more deals from Gerber, Cuisinart and more:
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
- Oxford 4-Tine Stainless Steel Dinner Fork, 12-Piece $13 (orig. $18) | Amazon
- Big Boss 16qt Oil-less Fryer $70 (orig. $166) | Groupon
- Stainless Steel Grocery Bag Holder $10 (orig. $18) | Groupon
- Bathroom Vanities up to 50% off | Home Depot
- Gerber 31-001745 GDC Zip Light and Bottle Opener $7 (Reg. $12) | Amazon
- GERBER 31-001729 Paraframe Mini Tanto Knife $7 (Reg. $13) | Amazon
- HDX 3/8 in. Homeowners Tool Set (76-Piece) $26 | Home Depot
- Lightning Fire-Starting Nuggets, 100 Count $24 (Reg. $32) | Amazon
- Fresh-Cut Live Full-Size & Tabletop Christmas Trees $45–$80 (Reg. up to $140) | Groupon
- Graco Snugride Click Connect 40 Car Seats, Fern $157 (orig.$220) | Amazon
- Graco Ready2Grow Classic Connect LX Stroller $150 (orig. $220) | Amazon
- Graco Highback TurboBooster Car Seat, Ladessa $35 (Reg. $50) | Amazon
- Graco Backless Youth Booster Seat w/ Latch System $25 (Reg. $35) | Amazon
- Disney Soft Potty & Step Stool Set, Pixar Cars $14 (orig. $30) | Amazon
- Cuisinart CS-6 Baby Bottle Sterilizer $53 (Reg. $120) | Amazon
More Home Deals Still Alive:
Oral B electric toothbrushes from $60 (Reg. up to $130) – lowest we’ve seen
- Halloween candy/treats up to 15% off | Amazon
- Brita Hard Sided Water Filter Bottle in grey $14 (Reg. $19) | Amazon
- Dyson DC40 Multi Floor Bagless Vac (refurb) $290 (orig. $599) | eBay
- Cuisinart Fondue Maker Set $40 (orig. $110) | Groupon #1 Best Seller
- Worx AeroCart 8-in1 Multi-Function Yard Cart $150 (orig. $200) | eBay
- Worx 20-Volt cordless Sweeper/Blower (refurb) $50 (orig. $155) | eBay
- Omega Masticating Juicer (man. refurb) $220 (orig. $430) | eBay
- Shark Rotator Pro Lift-Away Vac (NV552) $270 (Reg. $300) | Amazon
- Amazon Prime Subscribe & Save 50% off one home item for new subscribers using code PRIMESNS | Amazon – details found here.
More from iSmartAlarm:
Integrated Home Automation
iSmartAlarm is a convenient and effective method for monitoring a home and granting users control over devices in their home. Install iSmartAlarm wireless sensors in a home, apartment or dormitory and easily access real time feedback data on an iPhone or iPad.
The central hub of the iSmartAlarm system is the CubeOne, which connects to your home’s router. CubeOne serves as the “brain” of you iSmartAlarm system and coordinates the activities of all connected sensors. The CubeOne can be expanded to control almost unlimited number of iSmartAlarm sensors.
What can be monitored?
iSmartAlarm was designed to monitor various objects around the home and the important people in your life.
Using the various sensors included in the preferred package, users can monitor and observe when a door, window, or cabinet is opened, or if movement is detected in a specified area. The remote tags can be attached to a key ring or bag to notify the system when family members leave or arrive home. Each remote can also be used to control home devices or activate the iSmartAlarm siren.
How to control
The primary control for the iSmartAlarm system is your mobile device through a dedicated mobile app. A user with an iOS or Android device can arm, disarm, receive alerts, and monitor iSmartAlarm sensors at any time, from anywhere, in real time. The App will alert all designated members with a phone call, SMS message, push notifications and email when the iSmartAlarm security system detects a break-in or unauthorized activity, and allows the user to view the home’s status and safety with optional camera. Double tapping the siren will activate the 110dB siren if any emergency.
Flexible and customizable
All iSmartAlarm sensors are wireless, mobile, portable and easily installed. In addition, the iSmartAlarm App is customizable. Provide names/nicknames and pictures every family member and device to give your home system a personal touch.