With turkey season right around the corner now, Amazon is offering the Waring Pro Rotisserie Turkey Fryer/Steamer (TF200B) for $199.96 shipped. That’s $50 or 20% under the original listing, the best price we can find from a trusted retailer and the lowest we’ve seen.
It has an 1800-watt heating element, 2.5-gallon stainless steel reservoir, can hold up to an 18-pound turkey (cooks at approximately 31/2 minutes per pound), an additional aluminum frying/rotisserie basket that “holds 8 pounds of food,” and uses “less oil then traditional deep fryers.” It comes with a limited lifetime warranty and has received a 4.4/5 star rating on Amazon.
It has a 15 bar Italian pump and a 1600W thermo coil heating system, stainless steel conical burr grinder with a 1/2 lb. sealed bean hopper and more. It comes with a limited one year warranty from Breville and has received a 4.4/5 star rating from over 230 Amazon customers.
Head below for the rest of today’s best home deals including hand vacs from Black & Decker, kitchenware and more:
- Black & Decker Lithium Ion Cordless Hand Vacuum $65 (Reg. $110) | Amazon
- All-Clad Hard Anodized Roasting Pan $80 (orig. $200) | Amazon
- Stainless steel pressure cookers up to 63% off | Woot
- Stainless steel work tables/benches up to 41% off | Home Depot
- Whitmor Rattique Baskets, Java, Set of 3 $18 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- Rayovac Value Bright 10 LED Floating Lantern $6 (Reg. $11) | Amazon
- Black/Chrome 4 Tier Steel Wire Shelving Rack $60 (Reg. $100) | eBay
- Barney Almond Butter (3 pack) $12 w/ subscription (Reg. 14+) | Amazon #1 Best Seller
- Amazon Gold Box: 40% or more off Select Bushnell & Primos Game Cameras
- Amazon Gold Box: 50% off SKLZ Pro Mini Hoops indoor basketball nets
More Home Deals Still Alive:
- Ninja Professional Blender $118 (Reg. $140) | Amazon
- Cuisinart Stick Hand Blender w/ Attachments $48 (orig. $110) | Amazon
- Cuisinart Compact Juice Extractor (refurb) $49 (orig. $185) | BuyDig
- iRobot 560 Robot Vac w/ Dock (Man. refurb) $240 (Reg. $350) | eBay
- Keurig B130 Coffee and Espresso Maker $60 (orig. $130) | eBay
- Hoovers Upright Vacuum (Man. refurb) $170 (orig. $300) | eBay
- Dyson AM08 pedestal fan (blue/iron) $289.99 (orig. $450) | eBay
- Dyson AM06 Table Fan/ AM07 Tower Fans $160–$270 (orig. $400) | Groupon
- Craftsman 54 pc. Driving Set $11 (Reg. $26) | Sears
- Cuisinart Three-Piece Meat Carving Set $35 (orig. $90) | Groupon
- WORX Cordless Lithium Blower (man. refurb) $70 (orig. $160) | eBay
More from Breville:
A barista will quickly tell you that the most important ingredient to deliver an amazing espresso is to use fresh beans and to grind them as close to the time of use as possible. Actually, it’s best to limit the time between grinding and extraction to seconds, not minutes. That’s why we’ve built a grinder into the Barista Express
The in-built conical burr grinder allows you to grind only what you need directly into the portafilter. It’s fully adjustable in grind size and dose, so you can tweak to taste. The patented Razor
dosing tool trims the puck for consistent extraction, while PID digital temperature control delivers accurate water temperature throughout the extraction.
With a dedicated hot water outlet, impressive steam pressure and dual and single wall filters, you’ll move from novice to barista in no time at all.
Café quality espresso in your home
Espresso making is notorious for being both an art and a science, requiring you to carefully adjust each of the inputs (grind size, grind amount, etc.). But even complete beginners and aspiring baristas can pull a perfect shot from the Breville Barista Express. For beginners, it comes with two dual-wall, pressurized filters that regulate pressure and help optimize the extraction. For more experienced baristas, the Barista Express includes two single-wall, non-pressurized filters that give you more room to experiment with different grind sizes, grind amounts, and tamping pressure. As either a crash-course or a continuation study, the Barista Express gives you free rein to explore the art of espresso.
In addition to its integrated burr grinder, the Breville Barista Express has an Italian-manufactured 15 bar pump and thermocoil heating system that ensures accurate regulation of water temperature for a full-flavored espresso. A pre-brew function and flat shower head make sure that the water is optimally distributed through the coffee puck. The Barista Express also has several helpful features, such as a cup warmer on the top of the machine and a feature that removes excess water from the filter basket after coffee extraction, so the used grounds form a dry puck for quicker cleanup. Lastly, it has a stainless steel 360 degree swivel-action steam wand for lattes and cappuccinos.
For beginners and aspiring baristas alike, the Barista Express makes good espresso accessible and easy to make.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.