Update (11/26 3:05pm): Newegg Flash has the below XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 3D Printer without the filament for $399 shipped, matching the lowest we’ve seen it go for on its own.
Newegg is offering an interesting deal on the XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 3D Printer with 5 different colored 600G ABS filament cartridges for $449 shipped. Now, we have seen the printer on its own for $399, but with the added value of the (on average) $28 filaments, you’re saving as much as $90 off the lowest price ever for this printer. The printer alone will currently run you $499.99 on Amazon.
It features a 7.8 x 7.8 x 7.8-inch build volume, is enclosed to ensure safety and works with both Mac and PC. It is considered to be one of the more affordable printers out there, even before today’s deep discount. More specs below.
It is the #3 Best Selling 3D Printer on Amazon, behind the 3Doodler 3D printing pen and a $1,400 option. It has a 3.6/5 star rating from over 270 customers and comes with a limited 1 year parts and labor warranty.
Warranty: XYZprinting provides one year US limited warranty after product registration on XYZprinting website within 30 days on invoice date. Support: please leave a message on XYZprinting support page. http://support. xyzprinting. com/us/Support
- Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Maximum Build Volume (WxHxD): 7.8 x 7.8 x 7.8 inch (20x20x20cm)
- Printing Mode: Fine (100 microns), Standard (200 microns), Speed (300 microns), Ultra Fast (400 microns)
- Print Head: Single Nozzle
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Print Speed: 150mm/sec
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Print Material: ABS Available Now. PLA (Will be available in Q4 2014)
- File Type: .STL & XYZ Format
- Panel Type: 4 x16 LCM
- Language: English & Japanese
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 Wire
- OS Support: Windows XP (.net 4.0 required) / Windows 7 or above (for PC); Mac OSx 10.8 / 64-bit above (for Mac)
- Hardware Requirements: X86 32/64-bit compatible PCs with 2GB+ DRAM (for PC); X86 64-bit compatible Macs with 2GB+ DRAM (for Mac)
- * Product features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!