- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 200Mbps
- Miniature design, smaller than most powerline adapters at the market, blends indiscreetly in front of any power outlet
- No new wires, use existing electrical wiring
- Up to 300 meter range over a home’s electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
- Plug and Play, no new wires or configuration required
- 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 75%
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming
This kit has received a 4.3/5 star rating from over 440 Amazon customers.
More from TP-LINK:
The TL-PA2010KIT AV200 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit by TP-LINK uses your home’s existing electrical wires to create or expand your home network. With no additional wiring required, you can simply plug the TL-PA2010KIT into existing power sockets and instantly establish a networking infrastructure. With high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps, you can enjoy HD video streaming, online gaming, VoIP, or any other bandwidth intensive tasks. Plus, its miniature design gives you the flexibility to plug it in anywhere in your home.
Up to 200Mbps, 1000 Feet
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-PA2010KIT provide users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps on a line length of up to 1000 feet. Together, with its built-in powerful AES encryption, the TL-PA2010KIT is a great choice for an entire home solution to connect all network compatible devices – from computers and game consoles to printers, NAS hard drives, and set-top boxes for IPTVs.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links